10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
This his 100th comment saying the same bloody thing, not discussing or taking in consideration anything other member says, and posting it in all other players thread, after every fecking game .. Messi / stamina, messi / stamina, messi / stamina ...

This is not second grade, you won't force your opinion on a thousand forum members just by repeating it all the time and everywhere.

Total-Football

You solved the case Scherlock, it's the stamina.

765.gif

im no sherlock.. its easy to see.. but fanatism screw the sense of the brain.. fanboys would rather bring in a tuthanlhamoun in this rather than stating the plain truth.. and you are a fanboy of messi so .

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
im no sherlock.. its easy to see.. but fanatism screw the sense of the brain.. fanboys would rather bring in a tuthanlhamoun in this rather than stating the plain truth.. and you are a fanboy of messi so .

Yes, anyone that disagrees with you is just wrong and should go end his life.

You own the absolute truth about life, thank you for blessing us with your presence here.

Total-Football

Yes, anyone that disagrees with you is just wrong and should go end his life.

You own the absolute truth about life, thank you for blessing us with your presence here.

nobody took my constructive criticism of messi as personally as you.. i dont mind disagreing with my comments like you re
trying to make it look ,you are not discussing my views but my person. i usually back my words with concrete stats.

doublehh03

Messi was pretty darn good v. Valencia. Pretty unfortunate he only scored 1 goal. He should have had at least another goal and at least 1 assist.

Messi is not at his best the past 3-4 matches but it was encouraging how much more involved he was v. Valencia. Hopefully it's a sign he's finally regaining his best form.

Messi, like any athlete, even the GOATs o other sports, will have long runs of greatness and short runs of inconsistency. He's in that rut right now. He'll get out of it.

But it's unfortunate his poor form coincides with the team being eliminated in the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans