10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

klc123

Yes, anyone that disagrees with you is just wrong and should go end his life.

You own the absolute truth about life, thank you for blessing us with your presence here.

This is a forum, he is entitled to post his opinion as much as you are. I don't know why you feel like your opinion is worth substantially more. Does posting that extremely cringe worthy signature make you president of the 'I know what's wrong with messi' club or something?

I don't think it's stamina related. Maybe he has a slight injury he is carrying. But the entire team isn't playing well, I don't know why there is a witch hunt on him particularly.

JackaL

Thank god nobody is a physician here. Most people know their body better than anyone else (don't they?), there are medical teams at Barca, Messi has some experts consulting him every day. Yeah, they might be wrong from time to time, but please, just because he did not assist or score for 500min (statistically probably insignificant anyway), does not make him sick or anything people here are fantasizing about. If you listen to people that have played with him, you'll know how they assess his unmatched level of competitiveness and winner instinct. So, he will want to play every possible game (including international ones).

ManusXavi

Thank god nobody is a physician here. Most people know their body better than anyone else (don't they?), there are medical teams at Barca, Messi has some experts consulting him every day. Yeah, they might be wrong from time to time, but please, just because he did not assist or score for 500min (statistically probably insignificant anyway), does not make him sick or anything people here are fantasizing about. If you listen to people that have played with him, you'll know how they assess his unmatched level of competitiveness and winner instinct. So, he will want to play every possible game (including international ones).

I understand what you are saying.
The actions however he has been displaying show poor performance. He is a genius but to be the genius that he is. . . . he displays effort.
You are probably right that I have no right to say anymore. . . . . so I won't.
What happened happened. What didn't happen was our little genius attempting to kick butt. We have definately seen better from Messi.

JackaL

He should be criticized for his poor form as we needed him most in the past month, however, there are some injury/sickness fantasies that I don't understand. Lucho wanted another striker for Suarez as far as I know, management didn't want to. So we end up playing our front 3 every game. Messi does actually know very well how to actively relax on the pitch. It is just hard to play a lot of games where the winning score is not set already at 2/3rds of the game.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
This is a forum, he is entitled to post his opinion as much as you are. I don't know why you feel like your opinion is worth substantially more. Does posting that extremely cringe worthy signature make you president of the 'I know what's wrong with messi' club or something?

I don't think it's stamina related. Maybe he has a slight injury he is carrying. But the entire team isn't playing well, I don't know why there is a witch hunt on him particularly.

"Extremely cringe worthy" signature ?? Are you sure you support Barça ? :lol:

No mate, what makes me president of the 'I know what's wrong with messi' is the sign my mom made me that says so :wub:

Cheers.

Last edited:

doublehh03

He should play one match per week next season for his own and Barca's good.

He played a lot last season and he was mesmerizing during the same stretch where we played a lot of games.

Maybe he was just in poor form. It can happen you know. He's the GOAT, but no player is 100% great every game. He'll learn from this and will become even a better player.

Let's not make up excuses. Messi is his own critic. He just didn't play well. Maybe that's the main reason.

Ritchie

6 seasons with 50 goals, hard to see it, but nothing is impossible with him I quess. :)

Fitness permitting He'd do it if he had Ronaldo's hunger for goals. He doesn't though and his goal stats will drop off as he goes deeper and tries to create more. He even passes penalties up now.

Total-Football

the deeper he goes the more i miss his false 9 days .. the idea of playing messi in midfield cause trouble to our midfield once we loose the ball .. and when messi plays as a false 9 he can rest all he wants and still be dangerous , all of that is just talk now that we have bought suarez sice he ll always occupy the 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans