10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordLichtenstein

CG2o2JDUgAAr32f.jpg

Obiaseti

God I'm gonna find football boring once he hangs up his boots. This guy is just something else. He can choose to retire now and would still be considered GOAT.

LMessin10

Amazing year, Thanks team, thanks lucho... I believe next season we will win the 6 trophies ;) you make us believe, proud of being part of the Cule family, last season was terrible, but this year we were Giants ;)

Very good performance from Messi especially in the 2nd half, not "Messi" like performance but good enough to win us the Triplete,

But what trully matters is that we won the 5th CL, A well deserved victory for our team,

Now for the cules that follow the D10S, we have the Copa America starting next week, here are the fixtures for the group stage:

Capturar.jpg

VISCA EL BARÇAAAA!

Saludos from Portugal ;)!

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I think Juve did a good job on him. Messi had a huge influence on the game as he always does but he was not superhuman today. Still a very good performance but I thought others were better.

Stric

Yes, credit to Juve, they really did make his evening a nightmare. Very few teams know how to neutralize Messi.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Guys are you fecking tripping?
He doesn't have to score a goal like in copa final in every match to have a "good game".
He was immense tonight, created or started all 3 goals and most important, he turned up when juve were the better team for 10mins in the 2nd half.
Yes he could play even better since it's messi but he wasn't average by any stretch of the imagination.

mark1nhu

Guys are you fecking tripping?
He doesn't have to score a goal like in copa final in every match to have a "good game".
He was immense tonight, created or started all 3 goals and most important, he turned up when juve were the better team for 10mins in the 2nd half.
Yes he could play even better since it's messi but he wasn't average by any stretch of the imagination.

THIS, yes, this!

Stric

What? He was not neutralized. He contributed a lot to our winning.

I never said he didn't. In fact, I'm pretty sure the scoreline would have been a lot different if it weren't for his contrubtion. But compared to his previous several games and most of the season, he was much more neutralized. He didn't have a bad game, he couldn't do more with Juve keeping an eye on him like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans