10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I have to post these here, after the wc final last year:

every madridista dream is that Messi leaves Barça... Worse was some cules agreed with that, back then. He bounced back and here we are. we have the best player ever. I hope he retires at Barça.

Thank you, Lio. Without you, there'd be no treble.

Yes, thanks for this post.
Although it's clear as day that only trolls, haters and undercover from other teams were saying things like that.

In fact that's the reason I joined right after the WC ended, I joined to defend Leo from the haters, I was in a "leave britney alone" mood, haha.
Before that, I was a lurker for many years but never made an account.

King Leo

Banned
hi-res-6927652_crop_north.jpg

I can't wait for the picture of him holding 5 Ballon d'Ors

Question: What if Neymar performance really well in the Copa and wins the trophy then he started the season even stronger, will Messi still get his 5th?

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yep I think messi will win the 5th no matter Argentina performances in copa unless Madrid starts a campaign for neymar winning the ballon d'Or. We all know how successful their campaigns can be. But I seriously doubt it. Messi deserves this ballon d'Or.

Richard.H

I have to post these here, after the wc final last year:

every madridista dream is that Messi leaves Barça... Worse was some cules agreed with that, back then. He bounced back and here we are. we have the best player ever. I hope he retires at Barça.

Thank you, Lio. Without you, there'd be no treble.

Damn Beast and his elitist attitude.

I think his worst claim was that Barca were in downfall after the 2012-2013 meltdown. I bet he really regrets saying that now :lol:

D

damunk

I was impressed how unselfish Messi was.

This is the difference of Barcelona winning and Madrid winning.
Messi has the quality to drop into midfield and stay there all day long sacrificing himself for the team.

This is why is arguably the greatest player ever. With Messi in your team you are 80% likely to win everything.
If he can stay fit and not burn himself out as he was really gassing out towards the end then Barcelona will be fine for another 3-5 years.

D

damunk

Yes. This is the Messi of old as he has the physical body strength back.

Kerrybai

His run and shot that Suarez scored from won us the game. The entire Juve team was taken out with that action, it was like a school of fish scurrying away from a predator.

Frodo_FCB

The importance of Ballon D'or is really overrated, i dont really care about it anymore, especially after Ronaldo winning it back to back.
It has become a childish thing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans