10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
In a different way though, Messi has 25 .. with all the pens if scored would have had 29 so only 1 behind CR7.

Just realized this as I'm writing actually ...

Messi really doesn't care about numbers because he's superior.
Meanwhile empty numbers are all cristiano has so he chases after every goal like a hound dog.

The only time I have seen messi being selfish was in 14 when he was about to break all those records and had a mini drought period.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
With Suarez taking them he is three ahead. So better chance him beating Ronaldo.

If roles reversed and Messi was closer to Ronaldo he would have taken pens I think. Or if a pressure pen he takes it.

Well of course, but Pichichi is secondary I think, Suarez is obviously not gonna win the BdO as history showed; so getting him the Golden Boot that comes with that Pichichi is what the team should do as long as it's not costing us.

Let me put it this way, Messi doesn't care about HIM winning it, I am not sure CR7 would let anyone take a pen in this exact same situation if Suarez was say Benzema.

JamDav1982

Messi really doesn't care about numbers because he's superior.
Meanwhile empty numbers are all cristiano has so he chases after every goal like a hound dog.

The only time I have seen messi being selfish was in 14 when he was about to break all those records and had a mini drought period.

He doesnt care like Ronaldo for sure but he would still rather Ronaldo didnt get these titles. Would bet anything Barca front three are playing to get Suarez top scorer for more than just doing their friend a favour.

Ronaldo wouldnt do that for a team mate though.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
He doesnt care like Ronaldo for sure but he would still rather Ronaldo didnt get these titles. Would bet anything Barca front three are playing to get Suarez top scorer for more than just doing their friend a favour.

Ronaldo wouldnt do that for a team mate though.

100%, yes.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Well of course, but Pichichi is secondary I think, Suarez is obviously not gonna win the BdO as history showed; so getting him the Golden Boot that comes with that Pichichi is what the team should do as long as it's not costing us.

Let me put it this way, Messi doesn't care about HIM winning it, I am not sure CR7 would let anyone take a pen in this exact same situation if Suarez was say Benzema.
Messi cares about the team first and individual stats second. CR is the other way around.

JamDav1982

I dont think Ronaldo would put the effort into helping a team mate win Pichichi that Messi has. If it came down to a few pens to stop Messi winning it I think he would give them up.

He defines his career by comparison to Messi.

Zidane121

Banned
Why can't messi just take all the pens like he used to under Pep, he'd have 50+ goals by now. Pointless Suarez getting them, even though he scored them, he's not going to beat Ronaldo to the Ballon Dor, only messi can. Forget about the pichichi that's a small individual award.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Who cares, CR7 has won the Pichichi loads, no one cares, Ballon D'or bigger and more important, CR7 likely to win it now.

Cristiano likely to win it......how?

Could you at the very least try harder? Your trolling standards are painfully low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans