10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidane121

Banned
Cristiano likely to win it......how?

Ballon D'or I'm talking about and because he has more goals than messi and Real might win the CL and even if they don't CR7 is going to play in Euro 2016 and could do well to even further boost his chances.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
:lol:

We are really very friendly with opposition team fans coming here to troll us.

Yes mate, CR7 will win everything this year, and the Balon d'Or for his 3 goals against Wolfsburg.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Ballon D'or I'm talking about and because he has more goals than messi and Real might win the CL and even if they don't CR7 is going to play in Euro 2016 and could do well to even further boost his chances.

cause you know, portugal stands a chance and Messi isn't playing in a Copa America this summer

Zidane121

Banned

We are really very friendly with opposition team fans coming here to troll us.

Yes mate, CR7 will win everything this year, and the Balon d'Or for his 3 goals against Wolfsburg.

Tell me who do you think will win the Ballon D'or this year then and why?

ebc_99

If Real win the Champions League then Ronaldo is favourite, If he doesn't and Barca win the double then Messi will win it. If Atletico were to win the double plus France win the Euros then Griezmann would have huge momentum. Right now it is up for grabs.

J

Jamie Cal

Well, if Real win the CL, Cristiano will break the record for most goals, then of course there's gonna be a big argument for him. And even outside of that, he's having a much better 2016 in terms of decisive goals. I also think Portugal are a good shout for an outsider at the Euros. Never underestimate the man's PR powers either.

Zidane121

Banned
Well, if Real win the CL, Cristiano will break the record for most goals, then of course there's gonna be a big argument for him. And even outside of that, he's having a much better 2016 in terms of decisive goals. I also think Portugal are a good shout for an outsider at the Euros. Never underestimate the man's PR powers either.

Yup, I mean some people on this thread like Vlom and Kyle think Messi's already got his 6th Ballon D'or wrapped up or something. With Barca now out of the CL, CR7 is fav, lets see how things develop for Real in the CL.

Vlom

Where did I say I think Messi is favourite for BdO ?

Or wait, on top of being the best manager of all time you're also a mind reader ??

Total-Football

Today Messi played kinda better than the last games , he showed interest in receiving the ball and even had the courage to throw in a couple of runs ( his legs still feel oddly heavy whenever he tries to accelerate ) .. still far from his best level but in this very complicated days i'll take anything positive .. so yeah my verdict today is positive

Total-Football

Where did I say I think Messi is favourite for BdO ?

Or wait, on top of being the best manager of all time you're also a mind reader ??

there is no beed to talk about favorites unless we know who are the champions of the major trophies ( liga - champions - euro - copa america) those trophies will play a factor .. if messi secures la liga and go on to win Copa America it will take something really special from the competitors to snatch his 6th ballon d'or

Vlom

Thank god, someone tell Messi he can sleep guilt free tonight, Total-Football's verdict on the GOAT is positive!

:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

J

Jamie Cal

Yup, I mean some people on this thread like Vlom and Kyle think Messi's already got his 6th Ballon D'or wrapped up or something. With Barca now out of the CL, CR7 is fav, lets see how things develop for Real in the CL.

I wouldn't go that far. Barca will (hopefully) do a double, and Messi has more goals in 2016 than Cristiano. I'd imagine more assists too but can't be sure. I

t's still all to play for is what I meant. Messi could also win a Copa America, but it's hard to know how much value they put in international achievements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans