10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Randomly came across this old article by Sid Lowe on him after his hattrick v Real Madrid in 2007

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2007/mar/12/europeanfootball.sport1

So much happened, so much went on, that everyone could happily draw their own conclusions, arguing with some justification that, in fact, their side deserved it - which was handy because, let's face it, that's what they'd do anyway - but still agree that this game will go down as one of the greats. Just like Leo Messi.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Just because I don't have a poor attempt to sound profound as a signature doesn't mean I'm not a Barca fan.

On topic, it's good to see Messi playing more like himself. I really can't see aguero getting the ballon dor. The only competition for ronaldo and Messi is Suarez.

A poor attempt to sound profound ? Eat a D mate, my signature is just a quote from one of the thoudand articles written about Messi.

If you can't handle the goat, go die :)

klc123

A poor attempt to sound profound ? Eat a D mate, my signature is just a quote from one of the thoudand articles written about Messi.

If you can't handle the goat, go die :)

Lol, just because you didn't write it yourself doesn't make it any less of an attempt to sound edgy. Hence why it's an embarrassing attempt to appear enlightened.

Most of us manage to appreciate Messi without sounding like a poor-mans Aristotle. Like I said, I don't know why you assume I don't love Messi just because I don't have an wannabe philosopher signature.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Lol, just because you didn't write it yourself doesn't make it any less of an attempt to sound edgy. Hence why it's an embarrassing attempt to appear enlightened.

Most of us manage to appreciate Messi without sounding like a poor-mans Aristotle. Like I said, I don't know why you assume I don't love Messi just because I don't have an wannabe philosopher signature.

Because I saw your interventions on the chat during every game so you won't fool me kid :)

You have the right to not like Messi for whatever reason suits you, just don't try to troll me or keep attacking me because of my signature, I am totally free to write anything I want in there, and your opinion on that matters to me as much as Kim's last hairdo.

Kohe321

Anyone know what he is eating?

[tw]724875766475923458[/tw]

I guess this must be part of "The Poser Diet". :messi:

(The name of the nutritionist he visited in Italy a few weeks back is Giuliano Poser).

And dang, I really want some chocolate spread on bread as well now. Is this secretly an advert for Nutella or something? :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans