10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Was just about to ask for that one. Great stuff as usual, El Flaco. Maybe should've been called for a penalty on Pique there. Looked like that on the replay.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
not convincing at all.. no penetration .. who is supposed to penetrate if messi isnt penetratibg to create numeric superiority.. agaisnt a parked bus you need dribbling to cause some trouble.. only neymar is doing in the team.. that s not enough at all.. today like atletico at the camp nou .. we won thanks to the red card..

:rofl1:

It's not enough to give 6 passes that should have been a goal in one game ?
What penetration yoûre on about again, his passes were the only danger we created and yet here you are....

vlad

not convincing at all.. no penetration .. who is supposed to penetrate if messi isnt penetratibg to create numeric superiority.. agaisnt a parked bus you need dribbling to cause some trouble.. only neymar is doing in the team.. that s not enough at all.. today like atletico at the camp nou .. we won thanks to the red card..

on neymar thread you said that neymar was fantastic and now this for messi... did we watch same game? or just a ney fanboy?

Total-Football

indeed sublim passes.. if sublim passes make you a goat than i would rate zidane and even totti at the same level.. but messi is the best of all time .. and sublim passes arent the reason i rate him that high..

Vlom

indeed sublim passes.. if sublim passes make you a goat than i would rate zidane and even totti at the same level.. but messi is the best of all time .. and sublim passes arent the reason i rate him that high..

No one said he had a goat game, but he was our best player, again, as the MotM thread clearly shows .... Yet, YET, because shame doesn't kill, you're still here, talking the same BS :)

You need to cut that crap or get yourself checked, either way.

Vlom

Well, the motm thread arent always 100% right.

It can't be since it's just people's opinions/judgement, but it is still the closest you can get to settling a repetitive BS case like Total-Football.

So many members can't be wrong about judging so many games, it's simple logic.

Kohe321

MOTM by a country mile, and the reason we won the game. Clear and simple - we would be out of the La Liga race right now if it wasn't for him tonight.

And calling those passes "assists" almost takes away credit from them, because they were both more difficult to pull off than the goals that followed. :)

He also had several other brilliant moments and great passes that would have led to more if only we were more precise in front of goal. Sure, he's still tired and fatigued, but I think we can say that his bad form has ended and the positive trend upwards is continuing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans