10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Has there ever been any footballer as complete as this guy attacking-wise ?

Finishing, dribbling, creating, he's got it all

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
As I said, should have had double the assists if not for SN's wastefullness at times, especially Ney ..

KiX7777

I hate seeing Messi on CAM. He is made for RW/CF/F9 and we should not waste it. I really hope we buy some world class playmaker this summer.

J

Jamie Cal

We need him at his best at the END of next season (him being at his best at the end of this season i.e. right now would have been nice too). That's when titles will be decided.

As long as we have adequate cover and more importantly ENFORCE that cover for a good chunk of the season, I don't doubt Neymar at crunch time. Sometimes I feel like criticizing our players on this, that and other, but really, it all stems from fitness, everything else that's gone wrong has been an after-effect.

Vlom

[MENTION=19697]Vlom[/MENTION] snpachat and twitter that's not my area of expertise mate .. dont know what's that to be honest haha
[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION] the reason why i'm angry with messi is .. Ronaldo has a big chance of winning the champions league this year and consequently the ballon d'or , the idea of both having the same number of champions leagues , and 5-4 ballon d'or , i mean the history will make it look like it was close , but it's not , it never was and it will never be .. that's why i'm angry , because messi should win the ballon d'or every single year .. he's nowhere the caliber of Cristiano Ronaldo .. by dropping form he allows this artificial rivalry that should have never existed

Don't you think that fact makes me sick to my stomach ?
But is it really Messi's fault he's not winning the champions league every season ? bar 1 season and half the guy has given everything he could, consistently, sometimes it was just bad luck, or a combination of that and being paired with Alexis, Pedro, Trello etc etc .. the club has mismanaged having Messi, we should have had a Suarez a loooooong time ago already, but no, Messi was winning us everything every couple seasons; xaviesta were still fresh so all was good and dandy, possession and Messi to score 90 goals a year, easy.

He has his drops of form, or even what looks like lack of interest sometimes, the world cup final comes to mind and instantly makes me wanna cry, when you know what Messi can do, watching that final you're just wondering why the fuck isn't he dribbling everyone and score ? who knows ? may be he's tired, may be that wasn't the coach's instruction, may be ... whatever, I cried, and moved on.... because he made it all up for us with a trebble so fuck argentina and any troll using that argument against him, as if CR7 ever did anything for his NT.

However, the comments you make about him in here is as if, if it's not vintage Messi every game then his game was shit, and that's not true, in this marasm that our team looked like since January he has been by far the best performer, even being below his own average; and YES, we all expected him to do the impossible in that 2nd leg and again save our asses, well sometimes that just doesn't happen, and that's when you wish the 9 other players around him step up, because he's done it enough, and will do it again without a doubt, as he did against deportivo, sporting and betis saving us from loosing that little trophy we love and cherish called LaLiga.

In these last games, you need to check out his average position, and wonder why he drops so deep... when you see that if he didn't against Betis for ex and took charge of creating everything we would have lost or drawn, you might start to see a beginning of an explanation.

PS : I answer you here since this is more about Messi.

Last edited:

Total-Football

[MENTION=19697]Vlom[/MENTION] you forgot about Isaac fucking Cuenca .. any decent players by messi's side in 2012 and we would have won the champions league .. also guardiola's fuck up by firing eto'o cost us the 2010 compaign since ibra was giving zero fucks .. if we are talking about pre 2013 than we are on the same page , at times we were literally - i'm not even offended by it - Fc messi . i'm frustrated by messi after that goddamn injury at the park des prince , that was the turning point .. last year it was vintage messi all again .. but i'll try to be optimistic for next year , i want messi 2015 version again .. i'm pretty sure that if real Madrid fucks up the champions league , messi has a fair shot for the ballon d'or this year .

Vlom

2015 Messi was quite alright wasn't he ? no shit I also want that back! :lol:

But unless we manage by some combination of miracles (money, scouting decision, etc ..) to get a good creative midfielder or a performing midfield combination with what we have, I am expecting him to go back in his average position and take charge of distributing the ball like we're seing recently with Raki/Busi/Iniesta not delivering, it will be inevitable and our only choice anyway, which again will be a mismanagement on the board's part and a waste of Messi's last semi-stamina years to use your words, in 2 or 3 seasons he will definitely be behind the forwards anyway, but it doesn't have to happen right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans