10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alarcón

[tw]730399597894438912[/tw]
Lol, and just last season people were begging for him to let Neymar take the FKs.

He was absolutely shit at free kicks for 2 years, who could have known he'd become great again? If Ronaldo starts scoring free kicks again does that mean that all the people clamoring for years for him to let Bale take them will have been wrong?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He was absolutely shit at free kicks for 2 years, who could have known he'd become great again?

Just shows how stupid it is to doubt him, that's all I meant. People also said he was done after the Tata season and the WC. You can never write him off. He's not a normal player.

Alarcón

Just shows how stupid it is to doubt him, that's all I meant. People also said he was done after the Tata season and the WC. You can never write him off. He's not a normal player.

Nothing to do with doubting him, Messi is also human, ergo he isn't perfect at everything and for a period it looked like he could barely score from free kicks anymore... If Pogba were in our team, I'd also argue for him to take penalties instead of Messi, doesn't mean I doubt Leo.

He was absolutely shit at free kicks for 2 years, who could have known he'd become great again? If Ronaldo starts scoring free kicks again does that mean that all the people clamoring for years for him to let Bale take them will have been wrong?

No, Messi became great at free kicks almost a full year before he actually started scoring them. As serghei said, he hit the post many times, and 90% of his free kicks were dangerous, but he just didn't score that much even still.

J

Jamie Cal

This is true, but there are undoubtedly times/positions when Neymar should hit them, he's proved more than good enough (Atleti, Sevilla) to warrant it.

Jadentheman

Of course you have to take into account of stats. Including conversion rate, number of fk attempted, and how many were on target.

J

Jamie Cal

According to stats, Neymar is terrible at them, compared to our WonderGinger....:mathieu:

lol

but really, where and when is the most important thing to assess. It's what sets Messi apart from everyone in general.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Just like our last 4 or 5 liga games, Messi will take charge tomorrow and make us win ... just watch :)

About the freekicks, this is one of my absolute favourites ... "10 minutes to go, Barcelona in desperate need of a goa.. ooooooh my god, unbelievable!!!" :worthy:

[youtube]A7PlBKfInAM[/youtube]

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Looks like a girls

triple OG Bugatti Biebs .. the realest since pac , the coldest since biggie

Is that Miley Cyrus ? :thinking:

oh boy.... second that lmao.

...ah FFS, her's face again.
Plp, don't quote that post please.

aaaaaggggfhhhhhhhh, my eyes !

you know what , how fucking dare you make fun of someone who learned after his mistakes and is a different person

you are all jealous cause he is something you will never be

shame on you bf

sickstar

if only messi scores a free kick at CL.. it could be another record, scoring free kicks in 4 different tournament/ league in one season. Has any player ever reach that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans