10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakt

Bad dakt, bad. :spank:

:yuck:

Sry, he made me google Bieber!
Now f... Google thinks I'm a fan and it's sticking his face all over my gmail and the rest of their googleish products.
They probably sent my new recomputed profile to some NSA guy to check "Bieber fan" checkbox.

Have to lay low for a while now....

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
:lol:

Meanwhile...

[tw]729931539589562368[/tw]

I watched Koeman but didn't realize he had that much and to think of his career was much shorter in Barca.

Messi983

Definitely. I know it's her, but when you got a beautiful lady like that telling you to shave, then you just got to do it.

Absolutely.

Sry, he made me google Bieber!
Now f... Google thinks I'm a fan and it's sticking his face all over my gmail and the rest of their googleish products.
They probably sent my new recomputed profile to some NSA guy to check "Bieber fan" checkbox.

Have to lay low for a while now....

You deserved that for posting his pic. :lol:

Catalan Fan

Hobo??? He looks epic.
My God, people forgot to appropriate beards, solo mustaches, hats and smoking pipes.

Here's somethin for your eyes:
Justin-Bieber-600x350.jpg

Look how smooth and milky that skin is. Flawless. No hairs here to pollute the face. And the hair style, earrings...:worthy:

Is that Miley Cyrus ? :thinking:

BusiTheKing

In light of what we can do, we were poor against Arsenal and extremely poor against Atleti. We would've lost to Bayern too in that condition, I can guarantee that. Leo's motivational drops this season were frustrating as hell. Of course you can't blame him directly, but I think we all know, that If he had played his best we would have beat Atleti comfortably. I don't think that Leo realizes how much other players take their que from him when he's on the field. It's not like the team is lazy but they lack a certain believe. When he walks around, we play with anxiety. We look to him and think that if he isn't trying then what's the point. We avoid responsblity. That's when players stop making runs, Alves begins to cross it into no-mans-land, Neymar to think the only hope is for him to dribble past five players and Rakitic to take a shot (sorry but his long shots are not very good atm). The only ones who are worth a damn in these situations are Suarez because he never quits and Iniesta because he's smart enough to see what's going on and to some extent Busi if he finds Messi with a pass through the opponents midfield line. When Leo really plays, everyone believes, which takes the game to another level. When Leo is out injured, we definitely lack brilliance, but the team still believes. You don't need Messis brilliance to beat the best, but everyone has got to believe. Don't know where this puts us, but somewhere around Messi's unmotivated performances is a line that says we're a stronger team without him on the field and it might be higher than higher than we think. We look at him in his worst days and think that no matter what he can still produce something outta nowhere and that he's better than Munir anyhow, but we need to acknowledge these dynamic effects on the team his mentality drops have. He leaves a mark on every player that plays with him because he's so damn good.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
[tw]730399597894438912[/tw]
Lol, and just last season people were begging for him to let Neymar take the FKs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans