10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Exactly, their cup run is the equivalent to a domestic cup, Champions League is only more prestigious because they have the "champions of Europe" tag that goes along with it and everyone watches it. Atletico winning it would at least carry some weight because they beat the best teams in Europe to take the crown, really hope they pull it off.

Hardy

CL is a CL, no matter what are the teams that Real kicked out (not me but the voters), plus it's not only the fact that Real win the CL, Ronaldo is by far the top scorer of the competition and basically the only reason if Real was in the semifinals. Real win champions=balon'dor is locked except Messi win copa possibly with a good number of goals.

If you ask me right now this season neither Messi and Ronaldo deserve the award and i think it's time to reward other players but we know that at the end of the day will always a race between them.

Darko

Let's hope it doesn't as you say but the thing is that both of them will leave and shittalk the board to messi all the time, it's not that farfetched to think that messi may be thinking that barca's board haven't helped him with taxes at all and there was the panama scandal.

:lol:
What a drama queen, first of all neither Masche nor Alves will leave, and even if they for some reason left, to even suggest that Messi would leave with them after all these years is insulting.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Looked bad. Would be typical if he missed the Copa now. Fucking Tata shouldn't have played him against those violent thugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans