10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Total-Football

I turned off the Stream, dont care about argentina if messi is not playing .. hopefully nothing serious, it was a blow to the hip, doubt it's anything more than pain but you never know

BarcaVillain

yep but you saw it , it can't be muscular it's just a hit.

I hope so.

What i have noticed, and it may just be my imagination, but are Argentina now playing with a lot more desire and purpose since he's gone off. I'm not for one second suggesting that they're better off without him, more that they should accept this sort of shared responsibility when he's on the pitch.

Total-Football

I hope so.

What i have noticed, and it may just be my imagination, but are Argentina now playing with a lot more desire and purpose since he's gone off. I'm not for one second suggesting that they're better off without him, more that they should accept this sort of shared responsibility when he's on the pitch.

yeah it happens to me too .. whenever barca plays without messi (recent times) i see a more disciplined barca , with more intensity and aggression when pressing .. i think like you v said there is this aura about messi , when he's not there everybody gets more vigilant because they want to prove themselves that messi isnt everything

BarcaVillain

yeah it happens to me too .. whenever barca plays without messi (recent times) i see a more disciplined barca , with more intensity and aggression when pressing .. i think like you v said there is this aura about messi , when he's not there everybody gets more vigilant because they want to prove themselves that messi isnt everything

I think maybe its that everyone has to accept more responsibility. When he plays, because of how good he is, its easy for his teammates to wait for him to provide the killer pass/goal.

Total-Football

I think maybe its that everyone has to accept more responsibility. When he plays, because of how good he is, its easy for his teammates to wait for him to provide the killer pass/goal.

yeah that is factor number 1
factor number 2 messi doesnt run when his team isnt holding the ball. Pressing work with 11 players or doesnt work at all (kilometers matter :) )

but you know i have discussed the second point enough here haha

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I hope it is nothing serious. I don't care for Copa America, if he ends up missing some games, so be it, no complaints here.

F

Flavia

[tw]736365707089305600[/tw]

It was some hit. He looked in a lot of pain. Hope it's not serious.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
:cry:

Two questions:

(1) Will he be able to recover before next season?

(2) Will he have a full recovery, and will this have any long-term effects?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans