Not open for further replies.

Total-Football

Leo Messi's MAJOR FINALS RECORD:
2007 Copa America final: 90 mins, 0 goals
2014 World Cup final: 120 mins, 0 goals
2015 Copa America final: 120 mins, 0 goals
2016 Copa100 final: 120 mins, 0 goals
4 finals. 4 losses. 0 goals.

with all due respect those numbers don't mean shit .. Messi is he main playmaker he's not Raul .. and when you are a playmaker .. you can be a prototype made of Messi Maradonna Zidane Totti Platini and your assists are gonna be 0 after 0 when the clows you create for keep doing shit with your effort.

jj_101

with all due respect those numbers don't mean shit .. Messi is he main playmaker he's not Raul .. and when you are a playmaker .. you can be a prototype made of Messi Maradonna Zidane Totti Platini and your assists are gonna be 0 after 0 when the clows you create for keep doing shit with your effort.

The numbers do mean shit. Especially when your name is Messi and you are supposed to be the GOAT.
In fact they tell the whole story. You can add 120mins 0 goals in the QF loss to Uruguay in 2011 CA in Argentina to them as well.

ini4ever

If they get rid of this generation and build up a new one by leading a good coach ( Simeoneo or Sampaoli ) they'd have chance to compete for 2018.
But who knows what happen tomorrow, get rest well Messi we need you the coming up season!.

SirXavi

The Engineer
If they get rid of this generation and build up a new one by leading a good coach ( Simeoneo or Sampaoli ) they'd have chance to compete for 2018.
But who knows what happen tomorrow, get rest well Messi we need you the coming up season!.

Neither of them are gonna want to join an association that is completely disfunctional.

Total-Football

The numbers do mean shit. Especially when your name is Messi and you are supposed to be the GOAT.
In fact they tell the whole story. You can add 120mins 0 goals in the QF loss to Uruguay in 2011 CA in Argentina to them as well.

yep i will reieterate .. The numbers mean a great deal .. but not this Hollywood version of looking at numbers " goals " .. Iniesta has won man of the match numerous times with 0 goal or assist .. Messi was the whole argentine today .. creating literally anytype of play to his teammates .. how about you bring us the number of created chances .. completes dribbles .. completed passes .. those ar the whole numbers .. This is not Ronaldo who camp Inside the box .. Messi knows he plays with monkeys .. he's playing near the midfileld circle how you expect him to score .. to pass the ball to himself and do some " Flash " typa superpowers ?! not everything is measurable .. i Watch 90 minutes of play .. that's enough for me to know who does what .. i leave the numbers to the highlights fans .. Against Atletico i blamed Messi for the loss .. Today i have seen a Goal playing with clowns

Chainsaw

Killahead
This generation is over.

Time for Tata and half of this squad to say goodbye to the NT.

Dude it is not just this generation.

1998 : Argentina is dominating Holland and have an one man advantage. Ariel Ortega headbutt Van der Sar for a simple arguing, get sent off, one minute later Argentina concede a second and out of the WC.

2002: Goes to the WC as the most fearsome and complete squad at the helm of the most overrated coach of all time Marcelo Bielsa. The clear favorites to win the final price. Manage only two goals in 3 group stage matches, one from a corner kick and another from a missed penalty rebound. Goes out in the feaking group stage of the WC!

2005: Reach the Confederations Cup final. Pekerman out of nowhere change several members of the first team. Get banged by Brazil 4-1 in the final.

2006: Argentina dominating Germany on their own turf. Pekerman yet again goes mindfuck with the subs. Take out Riquelme, insert all kind of players who could do jackshit with the ball. Gift Germany the ball and as a result concede, and then goes out in the penalties.

2007: Reach the Copa America final against a half arsed Brazil side, kinda their second team against Argentina's bsst squad. Miss dozen of chances, Riquelme miss a penalty, Brazil attacks 3 times and scores all of them. FT 3-0 For Brazil!

2010: Diego Maradona bench Walter Samuel for two fucking garbage of a defender, Burdisso and Demichelis. Play the CB Otamendi as the RB with freaking Heinze as the LB. The worst Argentina's defence line ever, with only one holding midfielder Macherano infront of them! Germany has all the space in the world to steamroll this Argentina. 4-0 loss and out of the WC.

2011: Argentina as the Copa America's host. Playing some of the most pathetic performances I could have ever remembered. Barely qualifying from his own group only to lose to Uruguay in the first knock oit stage.

2014: Reaching the WC final. Sabella make 3 awful subs one after another, all in the 90 minutes against a Germany side that had one more day to rest and a much easier semi final than Argentina. Higauin, Messi and Palacio (who didn't even deserve to be in the squad) miss 3 golden chances. The team is spent in the extra time with no more subs to made. Concede and lose the WC price.

2015: Reach the Copa America final against a Chile side who had a poor record against Argentina. Martino suddenly goes apeshit with his defensive approach, more so stupid knowing that due to the rules you only have 90 minutes to win the game before the penalty shoot out come in. The team barely manage to make few chances. Can't score shit and lose on the penalties.

And now this shit! Seriously these guys (including Messi) deserves to get all the shits from the fans. How many chances do you need not to fuck them all up?! Seriously fuck off!

Last edited:

spark

1998 : Argentina is dominating Holland and have an one man advantage. Ariel Ortega headbutt Van der Sar for a simple arguing, get sent off, one minute later Argentina concede a second and out of the WC.

2002: Goes to the WC as the most fearsome and complete squad at the helm of the most overrated coach of all time Marcelo Bielsa. The clear favorites to win the final price. Manage only two goals in 3 group stage matches, one from a corner kick and another from a missed penalty rebound. Goes out in the feaking group stage of the WC!

2005: Reach the Confederations Cup final. Pekerman out of nowhere change several members of the first team. Get banged by Brazil 4-1 in the final.

2006: Argentina dominating Germany on their own turf. Pekerman yet again goes mindfuck with the subs. Take out Riquelme, insert all kind of players who could do jackshit with the ball. Gift Germany the ball and as a result concede, and then goes out in the penalties.

2007: Reach the Copa America final against a half arsed Brazil side, kinda their second team against Argentina's bsst squad. Miss dozen of chances, Riquelme miss a penalty, Brazil attacks 3 times and scores all of time. FT 3-0 For Brazil!

2010: Diego Maradona bench Walter Samuel for two fucking garbage of a defender, Burdisso and Demichelis. Play the CB Otamendi as the RB with freaking Heinze as the LB. The worst Argentina's defence line ever, with only one holding midfielder Macherano infront of them! Germany has all the space in the world to steamroll this Argentina. 4-0 loss and out of the WC.

2011: Argentina as the Copa America's host. Playing some of the most pathetic performances I could have ever remembered. Barely qualifying from his own group only to lose to Uruguay in the first knock oit stage.

2014: Reaching the WC final. Sabella make 3 awful subs one after another, all in the 90 minutes against a Germany side that had one more rest and a much easier semi final than Argentina. Higauin, Messi and Palacio (who didn't even deserve to be in the squad) miss 3 golden chances. The team is spent in the extra time with no more subs to made. Concede and lose the WC price.

2015: Reach the Copa America final against a Chile side who had a poor record against Argentina. Martino suddenly goes apeshit with his defensive approach, more so stupid knowing that due to the rules you only have 90 minutes to win the game before the penalty shoot out come in. The team barely manage to make few chances. Can't score shit and lose on the penalties.

And now this shit! Seriously these guys (including Messi) deserves to get all the shits from the fans. How many chances do you need not to fuck them all up?! Seriously fuck off!

Missed the Copa America 2004. 93rd minute Adriano equalizer then another Penalty shootout loss.

F

Flavia

2007: Reach the Copa America final against a half arsed Brazil side, kinda their second team against Argentina's bsst squad. Miss dozen of chances, Riquelme miss a penalty, Brazil attacks 3 times and scores all of time. FT 3-0 For Brazil!

2014: Reaching the WC final. Sabella make 3 awful subs one after another, all in the 90 minutes against a Germany side that had one more rest and a much easier semi final than Argentina. Higauin, Messi and Palacio (who didn't even deserve to be in the squad) miss 3 golden chances. The team is spent in the extra time with no more subs to made. Concede and lose the WC price.

They all do, but this really makes it clear the problem is the afa. Too many failures for too much of a long time. And with great players in all those teams. Can't be just bad luck.

Cata10

I ussualy don t post here im just reading what you guys writing , after the match i was devastated but now im calmed down . Things that i wanna say are 1. Messi for me is the greatest ever no matter what happens 2. Is true that with Argentina in these 3 finals didn t do good but let s take a look at his teammates again (his only major fault was today penalty in these 3 finals and maybe WC final last minute free kick from long range wich instead of crossing he shooted the ball, despite i doubt it could change a thing .) So about teammeates i don t get it how di maria tryes to dribble and hold the ball when are 4 5 players around him and have option to pass but not doing that , i don t get it how aguero choose to shoot from impossible angles with better options like 100 times better that shoot, not to speak about higuain misses... i don t get it how argentina such big calibre team on the sheet had 3 poor coaches in a row like maradona sabella and tata martino and i don t get their tactics. 3. They don t pass the ball to him , their middle is shit , except banega but this guy is not constant and don t know what to do with the ball often.
4. The other thing is that CR7 gonna win ballon d or , and it will be 5-4 for messi so small difference in ballon d ors and to big difference between their greatness but people will say CR is better and things like that wich really bothers me , but this is the world in wich we are living.
5. Wathever you ll all say he doesen t need to win nothing with Arg, but it s true he should have at least 1 trophy from this finals . But 3 matches doesen t change for me nothing being finals or not .
6. Penaltyes are his kryptonyte he can bang 2-3 in a row executed good and then when you are not excepting he can do like tonight , shameful penalty.
7. His phisique condition , in my opinion,declined like 2 years ago that s why he can t press like crazy anymore , he seems to conserve his energy a lot in matches . And his speed with the ball at his feet seems lower as well . I remeber when he made his unforgettable runs and no one could stop him, now the thing is that when he go in his runs he often being caught from behind by opponents. But with all this phisique decline he is not comparable with anyone im seeing or saw playng this game.
I had many more on my mind before writting this but can t remeber now . Messi last chance was today , unfortunately he can t single handed win for them and think about the pressure he s got on his shoulders he is human . Russia WC is far and how this guys playng in big matches his dream will remain only a dream.
This are just my opinions so i hope you don t get mad at something i ve wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans