10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMU ReBorn

Fuck nt, if argentinians dont care about him why he should do then, let them move forward without Messi
I hope he doesn't reverse his opinion at the end.

That would be a easy way for Madrid loby and Penaldo Fags to tag him as a quitter and Penaldo a one man army . It's not like i do give shit to such comparisons , but Media And Ronaldo's paid Media will target him with that for rest of his career. I want him to return and Win trophy's for Argentina Not for pathetic AFA or classless Argentine Fan's ( Sorry if it hurts any Argentine Member here ) , but to restore my faith in Poetic justice

JamDav1982

I'm a fan of Messi, after the 2014 WC final i was like ok unlucky, after 2015 copa final again i was like, hmm thats bad 2 finals but unlucky again, now this time 3 finals, wtf? It's just not good enough if he's truly the GOAT.

Why did Maradona never win the European Cup? If he could do things single handed.

It is not that simple. Messi played well yesterday.

serghei

Mascherano was the best Argentina player in that semifinal with Nederlands, still remember that last ditch tackle he did on Robben late in the game. Only thing I remember very well from that game.

SeloBarca

Napoli were not terrible.

They were amongst the biggest spenders in world and signed much better players than they had before.

Maradona would play when he felt like it while Messi takes the pressure every week to perform and take Barca to titles.

Maradona club career doesnt compare to Messi in any way.

Exactly. Maradona ws awesome in one World Cup and one season for Napoli.
He didnt succed at all in Barcelona or in other clubs, neither was he good in other World Cups.
He was definatly an awesome player, but its a bit exegerated and its like people think he was dominant for 20 years.
Messi has had a MUCH higher standard for a longer time.
Ontop of that, football has evolved, theres much much more tactics involved in defensive play and the defenders has become faster and generally better in their defensive tecnique.
TBH both Ronaldo and Messi would probably have done better than Maradona in the 80s, and way way better than Pelé.

RMU ReBorn

Ridiculous Why don't you understand what i am talking about. I never meant to say that Messi was Constantly beating Robben in sprints and tackling him to win balls. All i said is Messi Managed to eat up lot of possession which was so crucial to Sebella's tactics which were Defensive.

ini4ever

That would be a easy way for Madrid loby and Penaldo Fags to tag him as a quitter and Penaldo a one man army . It's not like i do give shit to such comparisons , but Media And Ronaldo's paid Media will target him with that for rest of his career. I want him to return and Win trophy's for Argentina Not for pathetic AFA or classless Argentine Fan's ( Sorry if it hurts any Argentine Member here ) , but to restore my faith in Poetic justice

Fuck them also, whether Messi is the best player or second or 99th to someones opinion doesn't matter, the only fucking important point is we got Messi and we have chance to still watch his play every week thanks to god.

JamDav1982

Ridiculous Why don't you understand what i am talking about. I never meant to say that Messi was Constantly beating Robben in sprints and tackling him to win balls. All i said is Messi Managed to eat up lot of possession which was so crucial to Sebella's tactics which were Defensive.

Yet he didnt and most people were saying Ron fucking Vlaar got the better of him.

Just looked up a few ratings from that game and they back what I am saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans