10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeloBarca

Iniesta would tear shit up back then too.

Definatly. Prime Iniesta is almost on par with Messi, better than Ronaldo.
So underrated apart from Barcelonafans.

One thing im worried about is this might have gutted a big chunk of Messis love for football.
I hope im wrong, but we might see a Messi with less passion from now on, and that makes me really sad for the football i love.

RMU ReBorn

Fuck them also, whether Messi is the best player or second or 99th to someones opinion doesn't matter, the only fucking important point is we got Messi and we have chance to still watch his play every week thanks to god.
You don't have any Idea about how powerful are these Madrid Paid Media's ,over the years they have created a Perception that Ballon Dor's are rigged in favor of Leo ,through their constant Media Bombardment of Batter's comments and Referring decisions that went in favour of us

Last edited:

RMU ReBorn

Yet he didnt and most people were saying Ron fucking Vlaar got the better of him.

Just looked up a few ratings from that game and they back what I am saying.
Ok , you believe in what ever u saw that day . I have a clear idea and Opinion about his performance that day. There is no point , going in circle's and arguing about same thing which is waste of time. Keep bashing Messi , you enjoy these type of Moment's more than anyone in this forum

blaugrana1987

I don't get why you're telling him to fuck off.

As long as he keeps beasting it for Barça, what more can anyone want.
Because he is not a quitter. There is no difference between losing 3 or 4 finals, so why not try to win a big prize in 2 years time? This wasnt even real copa.

If he wins next WC (IF) all these loses are forgotten. If he quitts criticism will never vain.

JamDav1982

Ok , you believe in what ever u saw that day . I have a clear idea and Opinion about his performance that day. There is no point , going in circle's and arguing about same thing which is waste of time. Keep bashing Messi , you enjoy these type of Moment's more than anyone in this forum

Grow up. I am saying Messi has never had a tournament like Maradona 86 but is the better player.

You try to make out an ineffectual Messi against Holland was on a par with Maradona 86....

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Because he is not a quitter. There is no difference between losing 3 or 4 finals, so why not try to win a big prize in 2 years time? This wasnt even real copa.

If he wins next WC (IF) all these loses are forgotten. If he quitts criticism will never vain.

I think he'll be back if AFA sort out their mess, hire a new coach and rebuild the squad.

Do a Zidane in 2018, hopefully with a better outcome thoughlol

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hard to rebuild that squad.

There is no real depth of players.

At least get the likes of Dybala, Correa, Vietto, Mammana and others in the squad.

Aguero, Higuain, Di Maria have failed. It's time to move on from them.

Those young guys would do everything to play with Messi. And hopefully make smarter choices.

Seeing Kun and Di Maria shooting from impossible angles when there's players in better positions makes me want to punch them in the face.

Perhaps I'm spoiled because of Barça......but the least I expect is basic football intelligence, and that is lacking among so many Argentine players. At least when they play for Argentina.

Perhaps it's everyone trying to be a hero...perhaps it's a psychological thing or perhaps they're simply not good enough.

blaugrana1987

Hard to rebuild that squad.

There is no real depth of players.

Its not a bad squad at all. Their defense is IMO very good. Midfield lacks creativity but playing with Masche, Banega and Correa/Fernandez with Dyabala, Messi and Higuain up front is still good enough to get them to finals.

blaugrana1987

At least get the likes of Dybala, Correa, Vietto, Mammana and others in the squad.

Aguero, Higuain, Di Maria have failed. It's time to move on from them.

Those young guys would do everything to play with Messi. And hopefully make smarter choices.

Seeing Kun and Di Maria shooting from impossible angles when there's players in better positions makes me want to punch them in the face.

Perhaps I'm spoiled because of Barça......but the least I expect is basic football intelligence, and that is lacking among so many Argentine players. At least when they play for Argentina.

Perhaps it's everyone trying to be a hero...perhaps it's a psychological thing or perhaps they're simply not good enough.
ADM and Aguero shooting from those angles pains me so much. Literally mentally retarded as footballers...

ADM doesnt actually fit this team at all. He chokes the ball and dribbles far to much with low efficiency.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Maybe if you bring in the youngsters, they won't have an inferiority complex that makes them contract hero ball syndrome in a bid to out do Messi. Looking at you ADM.

JamDav1982

I think Higuain and Messi play really well together.

Higuain missed chances but he links well with Messi.

Di Maria pisses me off more than anyone.

JamDav1982

Maybe if you bring in the youngsters, they won't have an inferiority complex that makes them contract hero ball syndrome in a bid to out do Messi. Looking at you ADM.

I dont even think he is intelligent enough to be thinking about out doing anyone. He just has one way to play and cant change.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I dont even think he is intelligent enough to be thinking about out doing anyone. He just has one way to play and cant change.

I know. I'm only joking.

But still, they want to win so desperately that they fail to think tactically.

Or in Higuain's case, he second guesses himself, flashbacks of his prior misses ghost through his head, he takes an extra touch, and wham, he screws it up.

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans