10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

What could had won this copa, preventing it from going to penalties, was a good attacking force. Neither chile nor argentina managed to score. So the claim of "defense winning this kind of tournament" is totally void.

raki

Still devastated...With Lmela and Gaitan Tata choose Kranevitter...Damn you Higuain.........

I´m also retiring

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He should not take back his decision now.... Especially with the people actually demanding Aguero and Chokein to retire instead. It would only further increase pressure on him now!!

Screw the stupid Argentinian critics or any of the the fools that doubt him for that matter.... Just concentrate on your club career & enjoy the cult status like Johann Cruyff Himself!

blaugrana1987

He should not take back his decision now.... Especially with the people actually demanding Aguero and Chokein to retire instead. It would only further increase pressure on him now!!

Screw the stupid Argentinian critics or any of the the fools that doubt him for that matter.... Just concentrate on your club career & enjoy the cult status like Johann Cruyff Himself!

Nope.

He should cool.his head for a few weeks, spend it with his family and then get back to training harder then ever. Obviously continue with NT is a must. Without it, I feel Messi as we know him is gone. What is there to fight for? He would be drained...

blaugrana1987

Valdano, despite being a Madridista, speaks more in favor of Leo than the coke snorter that Maradona is!

Maradona asked him not to leave as well and to carry a team to victory in Russia. He is a bi polar moron...Putting pressure on the team like no one else, telling them not to come back without cup, I geniuenly feel Gonzalo is afraid of the ball now.

F

Flavia

Nope.

He should cool.his head for a few weeks, spend it with his family and then get back to training harder then ever. Obviously continue with NT is a must. Without it, I feel Messi as we know him is gone. What is there to fight for? He would be drained...

Or not. It could prolong his time with Barça. What I know is that the nt drain him a lot. I can't see a reason to why Messi would be "gone" without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans