10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidane121

Banned
I think Maradonas bad comments about Messi when he was talking to Pele in that video, put the last few nails in Messi's coffin, and this loss in the final put the final nail in. Now Maradona doesn't want him to retire, pathetic lol.

Devils

CmCDi69WEAAn-fO.jpg:large

hardyboy

More than 50000 people are expected to gather at Obelisco De Buenos Aires on Saturday to convince Messi to comeback from retirement

SeloBarca

If Messi would come back, every leader and "legend" would have to go out and tell the people, and themselves they cant put that immensly high preassure on the team and especially Messi.
The team tries their best.
Also AFA has to be redone from the ground

Lomar1o

50000 people? the only person who can convince messi to come back is the mother of his children, and i'm sure she will do just that. just you wait. i'm not saying messi will be back with an obsession to win, but he'll definitely be back with an intention to become hero for his sons and children around the world who need a hero. in this case winning the wc will be like a bonus to him, because being a hero is bigger than being a champion. just you wait, he will be playing with joy and smile, not tense and burdened and everyone around him will be in high spirits too, smiling and enjoying!

Hardy

50000 people? the only person who can convince messi to come back is the mother of his children, and i'm sure she will do just that. just you wait. i'm not saying messi will be back with an obsession to win, but he'll definitely be back with an intention to become hero for his sons and children around the world who need a hero. in this case winning the wc will be like a bonus to him, because being a hero is bigger than being a champion. just you wait, he will be playing with joy and smile, not tense and burdened and everyone around him will be in high spirits too, smiling and enjoying!

Messi is the the hero Argentina don't deserves, but the one it needs right now. :messi1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans