10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj_101

Im positive now that Ronaldo will go on and win Euro 2016. I think it's just meant to be. Practically through to the final now, Wales without Ramsay and Davies, Portugal will easily win that.

Oh well. Guess that ends the Ronaldo vs Messi debate, will be constantly reminded of Ronaldo winning with Portugal. There's no comeback when a Ronaldo fan says 'But Ronaldo has won something on the international stage'.

I'm out. It was nice defending Messi as long as it lasted.

Portugal have played 5 games in Euro 2016 and technically they have tied every game. Their only win was with a 117min goal vs Croatia. How are they even still in the tournament?

gasgas

Hahaha. Sorry, that's not how it works. cr is doing nothing of note this euro, so far. People aren't that stupid.

you're really overestimating people eh Flavia.
there was a time Ronaldo won Ballon dor based on one match vs Sweeden,
sweeden

Truthist

Even if Portugal fluke their way to the Euros no way should Ronaldo win Balon D'or!! He's been comfortably their worst player so far, if it wasn't for his name he would have been discarded ages ago.

Zidane121

Banned
Even if Portugal fluke their way to the Euros no way should Ronaldo win Balon D'or!! He's been comfortably their worst player so far, if it wasn't for his name he would have been discarded ages ago.

If Portugal win it, he's guaranteed to win the ballon d'or with the champions league win already, and he might score in the semi or final, he's got 2 goals so far.

Zidane121

Banned
I don't think so. Not in this case, at least. No one can really say that if cr keeps being invisible for portugal, that he'll be hailed better than Messi if portugal win the euros. It's really nonsense.

Iniesta to me is a better player than cr, overall. And he won 2 euros and a wc. He's not better than Messi because of that.

Look stop being so bias. Iniesta a great player, but isn't better than ronaldo. The debate is messi vs ronaldo.

F

Flavia

Look stop being so bias. Iniesta a great player, but isn't better than ronaldo. The debate is messi vs ronaldo.

What? It's my opinion, learn to respect it, instead of calling it "bias". I talk about whatever I want too, btw. The debate here is about anything, as long as it is about Messi, as this is his thread.

you're really overestimating people eh Flavia.
there was a time Ronaldo won Ballon dor based on one match vs Sweeden,
sweeden

It wasn't just that. If it were, he still wouldn't had won the bdor, as votes were closed. There was a press campaing too, after Blatter's statements. And the absurd re-opening of votes. There wasn't a campaign more corrupt than that, ever, for the bdor. That's why cr won.

Devils

Call me a conspiracy theorist but i don't buy the recent words from scum like Pele and Maradona. I cant help but believe that they are being influnced from organisations like Fifa to publically show support for Messi so that he can return and those corrupt organizations can continue to profit from Leo.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
:pique1:

Of course it is happening... That's why I hope Leo says fcuk off to Argentina NT and only play club football

Zidane121

Banned
Call me a conspiracy theorist but i don't buy the recent words from scum like Pele and Maradona. I cant help but believe that they are being influnced from organisations like Fifa to publically show support for Messi so that he can return and those corrupt organizations can continue to profit from Leo.

Well Maradona is Argentinian so I think he really does want to Messi to return to the NT, he even coached him in 2010, however Pele could be looking to profit from Leo like you're saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans