10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Under Spanish law, sentences fewer than two-years can be suspended.

Messi's father has also been sentenced for the same period of time. Lionel fined €2m and sentences can be appealed.

raskolnikov

Friends label me a conspiracy nut for this but I feel they are trying to run him out of Spain.
Would have never gotten happened if he was a Madridista.

Messi983

HE WON'T GO TO JAIL FFS. It's a suspended sentence. I fucking hate the media ugh.

His father should go though. It's 99,9% all his fault. But that would impact Leo negatively so it's better he stays out...

I just hope they are doing things right now. There were enough scandals already. But TBF, I don't trust Jorge Messi too much and Leo should take care of his finances himself not just believe blindly in his father.

Interlop

The only damage here is the damage to his image by the media who will repeatedly say he was sentenced to jail. I fear this can affect his legacy as a footballer.

Zidane121

Banned
The only damage here is the damage to his image by the media who will repeatedly say he was sentenced to jail. I fear this can affect his legacy as a footballer.

Yup that's how BBC headlines was, didn't say suspended until you read the full article. Ronaldo must've celebrated thinking he was going to win the next 2 ballon dors lol.

Devils

This is the number one thing trending in the world now and people actually don't realize he isn't going to jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans