10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butaan4barca

His father should go though. It's 99,9% all his fault. But that would impact Leo negatively so it's better he stays out...

I just hope they are doing things right now. There were enough scandals already. But TBF, I don't trust Jorge Messi too much and Leo should take care of his finances himself not just believe blindly in his father.

I highly doubt, even his father knew anything about it. Look at his background and education. There is no ways messi or his father could've done this. Its nonsense.

Vilarrubi

He should be made to pay alot more than 27 million.

Well he's not, don't jump on this because it's Messi, we know he broke your dreams twice as a Utd fan :D If it was a United player or even any other player in the same situation i'm sure you wouldn't be suggesting they pay more, you're just still butthurt towards him.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Messi transformation from a schoolboy look to full mafia mode. He really looks like an Italian mobster to me with the beard and all. Ofcourse he can't compete with Don Andres. Dude even got a prison sentence now. All joking aside I hope this nonsense is over and no more cases regarding him. It is really distracting for him. I expect Neymar and his father also to go through similar ordeal in few years. But my fear is they will drag the club into the matter and make us pay shit ton of money.

2016 has not been a kind year of him. Hope next year it is different.

Zidane121

Banned
This is FC Barcelona's fault too, they need to realise that's it's not just about playing good Football and winning trophies, need to look after their players off the pitch too, and they should have informed Messi better about tax situations to avoid this. Messi doesn't know anything about tax. Look what happened with Neymar's tax case too, same thing will happen to him, whose next? It gives a bad image not just to the players involved but to FC Barcelona too.

Last edited:

Chong Li

This is FC Barcelona's fault too, they need to realise that's it's not just about playing good Football and winning trophies, need to look after their players off the pitch too, and they should have informed Messi better about tax situations to avoid this. Messi doesn't know anything about tax. Look what happened with Neymar's tax case too, same thing will happen to him, whose next?

LOL. It's FC Barcelona's fault they are not Real Madrid. Then all legal problems would be solved in silence (or ignored completely).

Interlop

I hate this but at the same time I'm glad it is over. He should focus now i=on Barcelona and playing like the GOD he is without all this things distracting him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He'll appeal. I'm sure about that.

This is far from over and not as easy as simply moving on.

BBZ8800

He'll appeal. I'm sure about that.

This is far from over and not as easy as simply moving on.

If he'll appeal, they will drag him on courts for ages again.
He will be distracted again on the field by off field problems.

Do we and him need that?

He earned shitload of Millions, plus he'll earn hundreds of Millions in the next few years again.
Pay the taxes, pay an additional fee and play football...

Zidane121

Banned
If he'll appeal, they will drag him on courts for ages again.
He will be distracted again on the field by off field problems.

Do we and him need that?

He earned shitload of Millions, plus he'll earn hundreds of Millions in the next few years again.
Pay the taxes, pay an additional fee and play football...

Yep, and let's hope Messi can help Barca to Champions League Final 2017 at The Millennium Stadium in Cardiff.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yes because having his reputation ruined because of shady court dealings would help him focus a lot.

I don't think he gives a crap about the money. If he wants his name cleared which he should, then he'll appeal.

As I said, not that easy to just move on happily.

Zidane121

Banned
Yes because having his reputation ruined because of shady court dealings would help him focus a lot.

I don't think he gives a crap about the money. If he wants his name cleared which he should, then he'll appeal.

As I said, not that easy to just move on happily.

How can he have his name cleared when they've clearly done something wrong with the tax? And they know it, which is why they've already started to pay back the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans