10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebc_99

Messi deserves Balon D'or, easily the best player this year so far. If Portugal win Euros Ronaldo will get it and that would be completely undeserved so hopefully they lose.

Zidane121

Banned
Messi deserves Balon D'or, easily the best player this year so far. If Portugal win Euros Ronaldo will get it and that would be completely undeserved so hopefully they lose.

Really? Why not Suarez? Messi was injured for 2 months this year too.

Iarwain

I really dont get any very rich people trying their best to avoid taxes, they have so much money they would have no idea how to spend it all in their lifetime. Why bother, especially when it can get you into legal troubles?
Mostly they are not aware they do any law infringment at the time. I.e., you have to pay 50% of your image rights deals in Spain, and your financial consultant suggests you can form an offshore company in Belize, do the business from there and pay your taxes there at a ridiculously low %. Honestly, if you and me were earning that kind of money, I don't think we would be indifferent between cutting 50% of our income or 5% of it.

They don't see it as "I'm consciously defrauding Spain" but "I'll report my image rights deal in this country because it is more beneficial to my business". Most (probably all) of them wouldn't do this if they knew for certainty such practices could have consequences they have now.

This image rights taxation was obviously grey area in Spanish legislation, hence why there were so many instances of this particular case of image rights incomes being reported in offshore companies. Iirc most of them (Nadal, Casillas, Mascherano, Alonso) were from the same time span?

don't know where to post this, but frederic hermel is one of the most quoted french sports journalist internationally and i must establish that he is as stupid/bought/bigoted as he is fugly.

this is the shit he says (translated by me) :
"Griezmann, Cristiano and Bale will fight for the Ballon d'Or. The state of things is already very clear. Even if Wales kicks Portugal out
(obviously that was before the game), Cristiano finished as CL topscorer. And Griezmann is playing at a high level."

this is the shit he retweets : http://blogs.libertaddigital.com/pe...a-doctrina-caram-tot-laltar-es-un-clam-14117/

these are the shits he sold his fat ass to :
20fawax.png

F

Flavia

don't know where to post this, but frederic hermel is one of the most quoted french sports journalist internationally and i must establish that he is as stupid/bought/bigoted as he is fugly.

this is the shit he retweets : http://blogs.libertaddigital.com/pe...a-doctrina-caram-tot-laltar-es-un-clam-14117/

20fawax.png

Flo has several "journalists" on his pay list. People think it's some sort of conspiracy, but he control$ a lot of the media, specially in spain.

Chong Li

20fawax.png

Fred Hermel being an Uber-Madridista is a well known fact, he even works for RMTV sometimes. Just look at his ugly fucking rat-face...

RMU ReBorn

Leading Goal scorer & Assist provider for the calendar year. Leading Gs and Ap in Copa America , Copa Del Rey Final Performance , Performance vs Atletico in Camp Nou that sealed la Liga and still if that dick head feel's Messi is not worthy enough to be in top 3 ,let him suck Flo's boot's for his entire life . Don't bother about such Mf's :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans