10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj_101

Remember Arthur Andersen?

Sure, I am not saying the Messis' should not have had better people handle their taxes, I am just arguing against the merit of Messi's conviction. Basically if I get screwed over by one person, no matter how trustworthy and professional that person has been, I will be convicted? I'd better study tax codes myself to do my own taxes.

If it was Donald Trump being convicted would you care to defend him? I have no sympathy for rich people that don't want to pay their taxes.

likeafire

Like I said, Ronaldo is going to win Euro 2016 and he'll be seen as greater than Messi. Winning a trophy with your national side is absolutely huge. Oh well.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If it was Donald Trump being convicted would you care to defend him? I have no sympathy for rich people that don't want to pay their taxes.

No, you can't even pay me enough to defend that sleazeball, that piece of shit known as Donald Trump. But not all wealthy people are alike, not all of them should be painted in the same stroke, right?

I mean, yeah Jorge Messi could be very shady, I wouldn't be surprised that he knew all about it if he didn't orchestrate the whole thing himself. But Messi himself? Wasn't he 19 when this whole thing happened? Even when he is 29 now, he doesn't strike me as someone who is particularly aware of or intelligent about any non-football matters.

likeafire

Amazing the difference a month makes. Last month, Messi was the greatest and the nice guy and Ronaldo the bad guy, this month Ronaldo is the greatest and the nice guy and Messi the bad guy.

What a shitty time to be a Messi fan.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Amazing the difference a month makes. Last month, Messi was the greatest and the nice guy and Ronaldo the bad guy, this month Ronaldo is the greatest and the nice guy and Messi the bad guy.

What a shitty time to be a Messi fan.

Believe. What goes around comes around.

In the end the truth prevails.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
And what is the truth

You know it.

20, 30 years from now when all the dust has long settled, do you think people would be saying Ronaldo was a better player than Messi, just because he has a trophy with his NT and Messi doesn't? Not even close.

Again, even with this conviction potentially marring his legacy, footballing-wise Messi is still top 3 of all time.

KingLeo10

lmao why does it matter what people 20-30 years from now think. i don't understand how people experience personal stress from messi's perception in the footballing world, the dude has won trebles, CLs, ballon d'ors, and reached finals with argentina. if you were expecting messi to completely whitewash cristiano in terms of career achievements, i have bad news, cristiano is an all time great himself and has also played for some of the top teams of the last 10 years. and despite this, the personal and team trophy count is comfortably in messi's favor, so stop being so insecure.

xXKonan

I don't know why it's a Bad time to be a Messi fan.

Nothing has changed really, and so what if CR7 wins the Euros? does it suddenly erase all the things Leo has accomplished? or even make CR7 a better player than Messi?

F

Flavia

Messi really needs a better PR team.

and this is interesting:

1415561932_157228_1415569474_noticia_normal.jpg

Messi pays more taxes than those companies.

RMU ReBorn

I don't know why it's a Bad time to be a Messi fan.

Nothing has changed really, and so what if CR7 wins the Euros? does it suddenly erase all the things Leo has accomplished? or even make CR7 a better player than Messi?

we all know ,Messi is better, but if Penaldo win's Euro ,that's it. unfortunately . see how people rates Maradona and Pele over Messi. only reason is Nt glory. i am posting this with a half dead mind, really lost faith in humanity and poetic justice..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans