10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chong Li

Messi really needs a better PR team.

and this is interesting:

1415561932_157228_1415569474_noticia_normal.jpg

Messi pays more taxes than those companies.

Maybe all these companies make only losses in Spain, because nobody pays their bills?

Zidane121

Banned
I don't think Portugal are gonna win the final, Germany or France have not lost to them in major tournaments, so ronaldo may have 2 losses in NT finals, euro 2004 and possibly euro 2016, similar to messi's losses in NT finals. Both will be seen as NT failures by most, but great club players, if they fail to win a NT trophy before they retire.

Last edited:

Mitchell1978

we all know ,Messi is better, but if Penaldo win's Euro ,that's it. unfortunately . see how people rates Maradona and Pele over Messi. only reason is Nt glory. i am posting this with a half dead mind, really lost faith in humanity and poetic justice..

Don't be an idiot, at this stage in their careers i don't think There's anything CR7 can do to be considered greater. Even right now Messi was brilliant in the Copa América aside from the penalty miss, CR7 has been decent in the euro's but certainly nothing remarkable, loads of players have been better then him.

I don't think Portugal are gonna win the final, Germany or France have not lost to them in major tournaments, so ronaldo may have 2 losses in NT finals, euro 2004 and possibly euro 2016, similar to messi's losses in NT finals. Both will be seen as NT failures by most, but great club players, if they fail to win a NT trophy before they retire.

Euro isn't world cup!

:blush:2018

Morten

I really dont get any very rich people trying their best to avoid taxes, they have so much money they would have no idea how to spend it all in their lifetime. Why bother, especially when it can get you into legal troubles?

KingLeo10

I really dont get any very rich people trying their best to avoid taxes, they have so much money they would have no idea how to spend it all in their lifetime. Why bother, especially when it can get you into legal troubles?

i think it may have something to do with footballers (and their families) not being born rich, and in many cases, even emerging out of poverty. they probably don't want to part with a single cent that could be "saved". that said, i don't condone tax evasion, irrespective of circumstance.

sickstar

m.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking/ranking-table/men/index.html

the ranking, although not fully pictured the whole situation, shows how Argentina fare in international matches during the past four years. Certainly Messi is a big factor in that. So, while not considering the losses during finals, they actually did very great in matches during the four years duration. Even Germany is still quite far below. I assume it's due to the 2015 copa america, when Europe have it one year after.

JerseyAddict

And now The Sun again puls out the story about Messi being unhappy with Barça support due the trials and moving to the Chelsea. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans