10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mssarm

WTF? He's not facing jail time FFS! Lies everywere.

Read the article completely- it says it is unlikely that he goes to jail, but he will lose lots of money from endorsements. I'm not even sure how our next sponsor Amazon will react to this. Amazon is not Qatar, they are not going to like this. That's why I keep telling that Messi needs to clear his name otherwise it will be a major disaster. No one cares about BD at this point.

Pablo Escobar

Well, they better like it and pay well or fuck off, I prefer we keep our shirt sponsor free or know we make a hell lot'a cash out of their presence there :D.

xXKonan

CnG97vJXYAAho4X.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Read the article completely- it says it is unlikely that he goes to jail, but he will lose lots of money from endorsements. I'm not even sure how our next sponsor Amazon will react to this. Amazon is not Qatar, they are not going to like this. That's why I keep telling that Messi needs to clear his name otherwise it will be a major disaster. No one cares about BD at this point.

Speculations blown out of proportion. Tata motors being marred? They are worried about what, Indian customers or foreign customers who don't like Messi any more, who will refuse to buy their cars? Messi remains one of the best known athletes in the world, this latest episode has damaged his image and reputation but not to the extent that you speculated.

BarcaGirl

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Holiday pictures: Lionel Messi with his two sons, Mateo and Thiago <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/fcblive?src=hash">#fcblive</a> <a href="https://t.co/583fOI5IZK">pic.twitter.com/583fOI5IZK</a></p>— Papers Of Barca (@PapersOfBarca) <a href="https://twitter.com/PapersOfBarca/status/752616786164609024">July 11, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

so cute :wub:

Golazo

Did Ronaldo not score the winner against FC Barcelona to end their streak? Overall, Ronaldo deserves the Ballon D'or over Messi this year. I'm a realistic person instead of a dreamer. Messi can try again in 2017.

Maybe on the surface someone could say he deserves it more, but anyone who has played the game and watched them play would know they are not to be compared.

Maybe if ronaldo can make the same pass messi gave higuain for the 1st goal against Venezuela, then you could start to consider comparing them as players. This goes for Suarez as well. Suarez and Ronaldo are single dimension players, messi is multi dimensional.

KingLeo10

Maybe on the surface someone could say he deserves it more, but anyone who has played the game and watched them play would know they are not to be compared.

Maybe if ronaldo can make the same pass messi gave higuain for the 1st goal against Venezuela, then you could start to consider comparing them as players. This goes for Suarez as well. Suarez and Ronaldo are single dimension players, messi is multi dimensional.

don't lump suarez in with ronaldo, suarez created well over 100 chances in his last season with liverpool playing on an otherwise average team. his relentless aggression and dynamism up front have been absolutely essential for our treble and double. just because a player isn't aesthetically pleasing like messi, xavi, or iniesta doesn't mean he is a lesser footballer. that's just the criteria we barcelona fans have adopted because we have been blessed with many magical players in our history.

jj_101

It's getting nauseating with the excuses and need to raise Messi here.
I don't like Ronaldo, but he has certainly gained my respect in the past few days and I congratulate him for his accomplishment with the NT. You could really tell how much it meant to him for Portugal to win. He called it the greatest joy in his career even though he went off injured. He did his best to rally the team even though he couldn't play. And he gave full credit to his teammates and coaches for the win. I think he has matured as a person and that is good to see.

Yannik

I prefer a player who played divinely and carries his team on his back to the final and lose rather than a nonexistent player who wins from the bench in final .

:wave:
it goes way too far saying he was non-existant. Ronaldo definitely had a fair share of contribution in Portugals route to the final, he was involved in almost alll their goals. If he wasn't Ronaldo, people would have acknowledged that he had a good tournament, just not "outstanding"

skn02

it goes way too far saying he was non-existant. Ronaldo definitely had a fair share of contribution in Portugals route to the final, he was involved in almost alll their goals. If he wasn't Ronaldo, people would have acknowledged that he had a good tournament, just not "outstanding"

Lol how many goals did they score again?? and against who?? Maybe you need to do some research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans