10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Leo

Banned
RM and the pro-Spain allies in Catalonia are doing everything to drive Messi away from Barca. Just SICK!

They're killing themselves to photograph Messi in a court room tried for tax evasion. FUCK REAL MADRID!

F

Flavia

He will stand trial, but he won't face jail time. Many other players(cr included) had the same kind of problems, but with Messi the sensationalism reaches new heights.

King Leo

Banned
in 2007, the 19-year-old Messi who's life was wrapped around football and nothing else was allegedly aware of the tax evasion scheme that his accountants were conducting, thus must stand trial.

Only in Spain!

LordLichtenstein

ffbfad.png

Complete.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
He had problems recently, in Portugal. If you Google it, you'll find it.

Yet, it is nowhere to be found on spanish media, neither his tax fraud or his mother smuggling undeclared jewlry or whatever.. yet; Messi is obviously on front page.

I don't get it, he already paid 53M€ to compensante for the 4M€ ... what else do they want ?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yet, it is nowhere to be found on spanish media, neither his tax fraud or his mother smuggling undeclared jewlry or whatever.. yet; Messi is obviously on front page.

I don't get it, he already paid 53M€ to compensante for the 4M€ ... what else do they want ?

Media circus in the name of justice.

RaidersGunz

I think that is just a speculation of what is likely to happen. But him standing trial alone will generate so much negative buzz from the haters in Madrid and everywhere else in the world.

What do you mean from the haters? The general public will see it as negative because he's been negligent with his taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans