10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotInHere

This happens again after Barca and Messi win the treble and after Messi is having one of his best seasons of his career.... nuff' said

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
This happens again after Barca and Messi win the treble and after Messi is having one of his best seasons of his career.... nuff' said

It's just crazy how spanish media talked more about Piqué's joke then our trebble, and now go straight to this.. we unfortunately don't have a case of RM winning a trebble (lel) to compare but i'm sure the parade in the media would last at least a month.

Galning

Spain is a super corrupt country where politics and who knows who rules over facts and whatnot. Best is to completely ignore this bullshit and focus on footballing matters. Let the Madrid media write whatever they want.

Sterlingfan2000

Even if Messi frauded 5M-30M in Taxes , whats the problem he just pays it back. I dont see a Problem , just pay maybe twice the amount and both will be happy

Alen

If he did it he should receive appropriate punishment. The problem is Spain is too corrupt to even know what's what.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Even if Messi frauded 5M-30M in Taxes , whats the problem he just pays it back. I dont see a Problem , just pay maybe twice the amount and both will be happy

The fraud was for 4M€, he already paid 53M€ in compensation, that's more than 13x the initial amount, and they're still taking him to court.

CR frauded 1M€ a month ago, and not a single news in spain.

If he did it he should receive appropriate punishment. The problem is Spain is too corrupt to even know what's what.

He already did ! Isn't paying 13 times the initial amount punishment enough ? It's the same freaking case from 2yrs ago.

Let's cut the hipocrisy shall we, this is about tarnishing his image at convenient moments.

Alen

The fraud was for 4M€, he already paid 53M€ in compensation, that's more than 13x the initial amount, and they're still taking him to court.

CR frauded 1M€ a month ago, and not a single news in spain.

He already did ! Isn't paying 13 times the initial amount punishment enough ? It's the same freaking case from 2yrs ago.

Let's cut the hipocrisy shall we, this is about tarnishing his image at convenient moments.

I'm not making any judgement here, all i'm saying is he did not pay his taxes and should be punished. I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories. Where did you get that he payed 53M? Haven't seen before.

Albo

Messi himself shouldn't receive any punishment except for the fact that he was stupid enough to let his father handle the books. If someone goes to jail, it will be his father. Tho other players like Casillas who had this same problem in the past, just payed the amount and that's it. This is just a doing of some pro-Madrid enthusiastic judge, trying to get attention. I think it will be settled behind closed doors and nobody will go to jail.

JackaL

hahahahah

CHKb5icWsAA9raT.jpg

F

Flavia

Nothing will top the MVP award.

Liga awards 2013:

-best forward: Messi
-best player: Messi
-pichihi: Messi
-MVP: Cronaldo

That was the same as pubicly acknowledging they favor rm, but still there's people who think they don't. Only in Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans