10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
More popularity is never a downside. It's one of the reasons why we were able to make transfers like Neymar and Suarez. When it's about fans, the more, the better.

Naive to believe new fans have anything to do with Neymar & Suarez transfers

serghei

Not going to write the checks though, is it?...Particularly when you consider nearly 200 million were spent on those 2 transfers alone

It is very likely that other teams came up with the same sums as well. But it's one thing to play for FC Barcelona, and another thing to play for PSG or City for example. With huge financial powers on the market, teams' stature (fans included) is often the deciding factor these days IMO.

ceefoo

Fellas, fellas! :shakeshead:

Don't criticise the muppets on that Juventus forum and then sink to their level. Rise above it!

Just because [MENTION=9847]ejuventus[/MENTION] has a strong opinion about our beloved Messi that none of us happen to agree with, doesn't mean he's a troll. He has at least attempted an argument to back-up his claim.

We should be welcoming different opinions and fans from other clubs, not discouraging them and calling them trolls. It's what makes BaracForum so unique after all.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Mexalona got a warning for that insult. Next time use a report button instead engaging.
Re. Juve forums, there indeed people acted way more insulting towards Barca but that doesn't make our Juve guests the same.

ejuventus

Fellas, fellas! :shakeshead:

Don't criticise the muppets on that Juventus forum and then sink to their level. Rise above it!

Just because [MENTION=9847]ejuventus[/MENTION] has a strong opinion about our beloved Messi that none of us happen to agree with, doesn't mean he's a troll. He has at least attempted an argument to back-up his claim.

We should be welcoming different opinions and fans from other clubs, not discouraging them and calling them trolls. It's what makes BaracForum so unique after all.
ceefoo,
football sometimes shows the worst part of the person
I've not doubt about the fact in some Juventus forums people could have talk badly vs Barça's guests..... it happens also between same club supporters

According to me, football is not a pretext to offend people: I enjoy watching, supporting and talking about too.
That's why I'm on forums, and also on different forums than Juve......and it may be interesting to specify I'm here since 2012, and not only for our recente match.

Regarding the GOAT's question, my opinion is general....and not related on only Messi.
For the same reasons I'm proposing here, I don't rate Maradona the goat at all !...... he's been too poor with clubs.

ceefoo

ESPN Best of 2014/15

Who was the player of the season? A) Lionel Messi (Barcelona)

Who was the young player of the season? A) Neymar (Barcelona)

Who was the manager of the season? A) Luis Enrique (Barcelona)

Who scored the goal of the season? A) Lionel Messi vs. Athletic Bilbao

What was the moment of the season? A) Lionel Messi vs. Jerome Boateng

Who was the signing of the season? A) Luis Suarez (Barcelona)

I'm not biased AT ALL! :lol:

Alik

Who was the player of the season? A) Lionel Messi (Barcelona)

Who was the young player of the season? A) Neymar (Barcelona)

Who was the manager of the season? A) Luis Enrique (Barcelona)

Who scored the goal of the season? A) Lionel Messi vs. Athletic Bilbao

What was the moment of the season? A) Lionel Messi vs. Jerome Boateng

Who was the signing of the season? A) Luis Suarez (Barcelona)

I'm not biased AT ALL! :lol:

PS: Lionel Messi tax case - controversy of the season :troll:

Anyways, I'm surprised the Falcao isn't leading flop of the season.

Man Utd should have taken a proper look at falcao before his Monaco injury. He wasn't impressive before then either, just decent.

lol, two third of voters on espn prefer Salah's goal against Juve to Messi's again Athletic. :VdB:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans