10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asylum15

Who was the player of the season? -> Lionel Messi (Barcelona)

Who was the young player of the season? -> Neymar (Barcelona)

Who was the manager of the season? -> Luis Enrique (Barcelona)

Who scored the goal of the season? -> Lionel Messi vs. Athletic Bilbao (Was Salah's really that much better?)

What was the moment of the season? -> Lionel Messi vs. Jerome Boateng

Who was the signing of the season? -> Luis Suarez (Barcelona) (Rakitic for me was the signing of the season though.)

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I share the same sentiments as mourinho on falcao.
The guy got ruined by an injury and people in england say he's a terrible player.
No, he's not.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

1466280_1013373055375823_5185999356846639402_n.jpg

10298789_1013373062042489_4329036671479410363_n.jpg

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Really? Where did you get this info mate? Would be interested.

I'll find the source I read it at. Bah, I can't find it anymore.

Btw, Suarez had a similar surgery before the World Cup last year. But Suarez is the "Man of Steel."

Last edited:

Asylum15

I'll find the source I read it at. Bah, I can't find it anymore.

Btw, Suarez had a similar surgery before the World Cup last year. But Suarez is the "Man of Steel."

The reason I ask is because my job is as a Biomedical Engineer.

I've a ton of anatomy behind me, and removing part of the meniscus seems absolutely mad for a professional athlete, since the structure resists tension and torsion! No wonder he was never the same again, huge mental burden.

Suarez could have both legs amputated and he'd run using his hands, fuck him.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Removing the meniscus can help you almost immediately but will fuck up your knee in the long run. The cartilage would get absolutely destroyed after a couple of years. Look at Dwyane Wade e.g. Dude is 33 years old and has Osteoarthritis because his meniscus was removed in 2007.

NeyMesSis

I am starting to love leos Tattoos more and more.. I didnt like them much at the beginning.

I also like leos hair how he has it now.. He really is starting to look more "stylish" :lol: He's just the GOAT

FlashFlare

Removing the meniscus can help you almost immediately but will fuck up your knee in the long run. The cartilage would get absolutely destroyed after a couple of years. Look at Dwyane Wade e.g. Dude is 33 years old and has Osteoarthritis because his meniscus was removed in 2007.
Actually, Wade had his meniscus removed back when he was playing college ball in Marquette. His draft stock was rising and he didn't want to miss games. Yeah hindsight, it looks like he shouldn't have gotten it removed. His knees have been causing him problems for the past few seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans