10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Have a good game Leo :)

2m6sdqe.jpg

likeafire

Outstanding game from Messi. The rest of them however were average. He really is going to have to do it all himself if he's gonna win the cup.

Plus having a clueless manager doesn't help!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
It was a great game. His finishing has always been somewhat disappointing for Argentina, though. Had two sitters I dare to say he would've scored 9 out of 10 times if it was for us, at least as of recent form.

Younes Lamrani

Messi always faces bad luck when it comes to the national team , i dont know why tho no logical reason because it's not someone's fault in the end since he misses the easiest chances on his own but it's okay he still got two games more !

He looked wonderful btw :

tumblr_npwo4gaDDk1rn46iho1_500.gif

F

Flavia

They had the game in the bag and turned off, Jamaica is an easy win and they just need to beat Uruguay.

did you see uruguay - jamaica today? They created many problems for uruguay, and dominated a good part of the match. There are no easy wins.

Younes Lamrani

They had the game in the bag and turned off, Jamaica is an easy win and they just need to beat Uruguay.

Paraguay was also an easy game but they failed . i really liked the way Jamaica played today i think they're gonna make a big effort to not lose their second game and leave the comptetion so Messi's team did a big mistake by doing what Tata told them to do , to defend and not to attack ! and that's why he didnt success in Barca and that's why he's about to make Messi loses another Copa America Trophy !

Oh cmon guys messi isnt going to sit back and be embarrassed he wasnt giving even 70% today, he'll up his game because of the pressure. Once tata benches Di Maria they should be fine.

doublehh03

Messi was masterful, and some crazy runs. That one where he missed after dribbling through the entire defense was ridiculous. He needs to finish those chances.

Higuan just needs to sit. What a bum.

Morten

They should just pass it to Messi for the rest of the copa and hope for miracles. But i guess thats what they did today, anyways?

Younes Lamrani

Lionel Messi needs 10 goals to be the number one top scorer in Argentina National Team history.

tumblr_npwpa1SNDp1qioezko1_500.png

I think he'll gonna score atleast 5 goals more in this Copa , in fact i Hope !

Younes Lamrani

When i see people compraing Messi to cristiano or even saying CR7 for the Ballon d'or because he scored a hatrick against a team that i dont even know it's name !

tumblr_nnwgtrTw781s6pdc7o1_540.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans