10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Great game from Messi, but DiMaria needs to step up his game if Argentina wants to have any chance at winning this, and Higuain needs to retire, like yesterday already..

raskolnikov

People all over the internet blaming Messi again when Argentina fails. He can only perform at barca comments, even the old is nothing without Xavi/Iniesta.
He was essily the best player on the pitch, and it was more due to tata they didnt won. Insane people

Rahj

kinda funny that some people don't realize that pretty much every player from argentina plays worse at the nt than at their club. .

raskolnikov

Its mostly cr7 fans/madridista's starting fires with the comments but so many casuals get drawn in agreeing. this happened before, my theory is they dislike the constant praise Messi is getting for years and therefore are like "If you are really the goat, do what Maradona did and score bilbao copa goals every game while leading them to victory"
Which is extremely unrealistic and unfair, sure when he plays badly you can call him out on it imo but when the team performance sucks or the coach then dont blame the best player.

Argentine's are like this as well, a spoiled Madridsta type attitude where they expect domination and plenty of goals, especially from "el extranjero".

When I look at Argentina I see a strong team on paper but its not a team, a team like Sevilla would school them. On paper they should win the copa but in reality it will go to the team that has the best unity like Colombia for example.

blaugrana1987

Who gives a fuck what RM fans think. Its not like their little gems biggest achievement was hitting one man wall in WC.

Messi needs to be more assertive there is no doubt about that. He can lift and coast for Barca, but obviously not for Argentina. This guys are not even close to being good enough for thar.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
If argentina had even one, not more, just one world class midfielder, the team would be so much better.
They need someone to organize them from the back and dictate the tempo of the game, they need a riquelme.

blaugrana1987

Pastore, Banega and Masch in midfield is good enough. ADM and Messi with Aguero in front is as good of a team you can get. How they play this bad is unexplainable. ADM is horrible since last summer...He wastes so many balls I lost count. Always late on pass and alot of times does touch too much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans