10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

LosingNimo

Soccer’s Best Performer
Lionel Andrés Messi is the best performer in the sport of soccer. Messi grew up playing soccer all his life and continues to strive no matter what gets in his way. Today Messi is a 28 year old professional soccer player, he plays as a forward for Spanish club FC Barcelona and the Argentina national team. Messi’s performances have proven to be invaluable for both club and country. Due to his extraordinary performances fans everywhere undoubtedly believe Messi is the greatest soccer player of all time. Playstyle, achievements, and reception is all the sufficient evidence necessary to believe Messi’s performances are the best in the world.
Messi is unique when it comes to the aspect of playstyle. Mostly due to the fact that Messi is shorter than the average professional soccer player. Messi is 5 ft. 7 in., his height provides Messi with a lower center of gravity than most players. With his unique center of gravity and impressive upper body strength, he is able to withstand physical challenges from other players. His short, strong legs allow him to excel in short bursts of acceleration while his quick feet enable him to retain control of the ball when dribbling at speed. This unique and efficient playstyle has turned Messi into a prolific goal scorer, earning him three European Gold Shoes.
Messi’s performances have led him to become the most decorated soccer player of all time. Messi has just about about won everything at his club. Although he hasn’t achieved the same success with Argentina, that should not be taken under consideration when reviewing Messi’s performance. After all, the problem is not with Messi but with his Argentina teammates. Messi’s teammates’ performances are underwhelming when it comes to competing in major international tournaments. However, Messi has continued to strive individually with Argentina. In the 2014 World Cup, Messi much deservedly won the Golden Ball award making him the tournament’s best player.
Messi has reached the pinnacle of success at Barcelona. Messi has made Barcelona one of the most decorated soccer clubs in the world, winning several league titles and trophies for his club. In doing so Messi has achieved numerous individual awards. Most notably winning three European Golden Shoe and four FIFA Ballon d’ Or. The European Golden Shoe is a trophy awarded each season to the leading goalscorer of Europe. Messi is the first to win it three times. As I mentioned earlier, Messi won four FIFA Ballon d’ Or trophies. This is the most prestigious trophy a professional soccer player can receive. This exquisite golden ball trophy is awarded annually to a player who is considered to have performed the best. Messi is the only player to have earned four, all of which he won consecutively. The fact that he is the only player to have achieved this milestone further proves how well Messi performs.
Even at a young age Messi worked hard to be considered a tremendous talent; establishing himself as one of the world’s most gifted players before the age of 20. Messi was a child prodigy, everyone saw his vast potential when he performed on the pitch. Soccer legends then and even today heap praise and merit towards him. Argentina legend, Maradona says, “ I have seen the player who will inherit my place in Argentine football and his name is Messi. Messi is a genius and he can become an even better player.” Even Brazilian legend Pele had this to say about Messi, “At the moment, Messi is the Best!” These are quotes taken from soccer icons whom graced the game every time they played! The reception from legends and fans alike is nothing short of honest and outstanding when it comes to Messi.
I think I speak for everyone when I say Messi’s performances have blown mine and everyone else’s criteria out of the water. His performances have earned him the respect and merit from fans and soccer legends everywhere. There is not and never will be another player with the amount of reception, achievements, and performances that will ever come close to Messi’s.
As a soccer fan I can not help but admire and respect Messi’s hard work and dedication which is displayed every time he performs for his club and country. So sit down and enjoy the show when Messi plays and you can judge for yourself, how well Messi plays?

El Flaco

Adama did not deserve to be in the first team squad at all. He is too raw and would piss off the likes of Messi/Neymar/Suarez with his greedy style.

Every Barca manager has had young players they did not quite trust for one reason or another.

Greddy? Wouldn't really say it to someone who made a lot of assists and create chances for his team mates. Sure, Adama isn't flawless but so was Messi back in the days. The former can plenty of time to develop given to his young age.

Probably. But it doesn't mean they're always right (like when someone prefer Gumbau over Samper).

its an insult to messi that you're even comparing him to adama, samper, grimaldo etcc lol

Where did I say that Adama, Samper and Grimaldo are as good as Messi?

+1

10 year old Messi was already a genius in the making, a manager that would have ignored him is no manager at all.

You mean Lucho who currently ignoring genius player like Samper & Grimaldo? :)
Not saying that they're as good as Messi, but they're more than good enough to belong in the first team.
Unlike Rijkaard, Lucho refuse to realize it.

You say Lucho doesn't trust in young players and yet he has put great faith in Munir/Sandro/TS/Roberto/Rafinha.

I'm saying Lucho doesn't want to call up some of our most promising players in Barca B because of lack of trust.
The names you mentioned are irrelevent...

El Flaco

QKKaOMj.jpg

mOfIvt3.jpg

F1dcRHa.jpg

zG3kjw3.jpg

w1Oj6oP.jpg

https://grup14.com/article/football-s-famous-goalscorers-stats-in-infographics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans