10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do it like the Atletico match, sub him in if things are looking a little rough, although if our defense plays well I'm sure Suarez/Neymar/Iniesta will be able to atleast pull out a draw.

i_bleed_blaugrana

[tw]664289031665111041[/tw]

Apparently he did this 113 times on film as a kid, and that was convincing in Barça recruiting him.

Seems to be moving pretty well.

Co0ter

Would be stupid to risk him for one game, especially when Madrid just dropped points. I rather have him the rest of the season.

silvia

He should not play even if there is 1% risk. Neymar and Suarez introduced perfect path in comeback to complete healed Messi.
I don't believe media so cannot say anything though.

Last edited:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
[tw]664289031665111041[/tw]

Apparently he did this 113 times on film as a kid, and that was convincing in Barça recruiting him.

Seems to be moving pretty well.
He'd have to be 10 days before el clasico :lol: Otherwise there'd be no talk about him potentially being available.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Just FYI guys that orange clip is from before he got injured, no indication whatsoever of his actual state!

Jill

Yesterday's training [barcastuff]

CThlf4SUcAAi97X.jpg:large

:emotions16:

aaron101

not exactly looking like a man who could play 90 min against RM, but who knows, he is the magician

Why would Lucho start or play Messi full 90 minutes after recovering from injury? I think that's not a smart decision. I'm confident that Neymar and Suarez can destroy Real Madrid without Messi.

It's better for Messi to sit on the bench or not play at all. I don't want to risk him. This is not like the season under Tata and Tito that only Messi is the reliable attacker. We now have Neymar and Suarez (top 2 scorers in La Liga).

Horatio

You're welcome
After Barca's last match I am not too afraid playing without Messi. In fact it would be a great statement if we beat them without Barca. It would reaffirm we are a great team even without Messi.

xXKonan

Messi, who is recovering from a knee injury, has for the third consecutive day trained at the sports centre today. [tv3 ser cope]

Kuchi

Don't know if we'll be able to take points in the classico without Messi, as motivation and build up outweigh form, but nevertheless Messi should not start.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans