10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kragod

If this Messi pass is "out-of-form," please, more out-of-form Messi. It really was quite stunning- just out of nothing, dribbling laterally through a curtain of players near the half line, doesn't even seem likes he's looking, then BAM, a 15-20 yard laser pass to Alba's feet (who must be applauded for handling it brilliantly).

messi-alba-pass.jpg

On the other hand, Leo could have pass it to Neymar. Just look at the acres of free space he is in. I just love the positioning of the players.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I don't want him to start with thugs like Nainggolan out there. I'm going to be too nervous.

Neymessi

I think messi thought he should not pass to ney that instant because it would have looked very predictable.It was a bad decision,but who cares?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Definitely should've played it into Neymar but perhaps he judged Ramos to be making up the ground and chose an equally lethal option in Suarez...I believe some of his movements & passes were just lacking the sharpness that comes from not playing in competitive matches for 2 months

dakt

If this Messi pass is "out-of-form," please, more out-of-form Messi. It really was quite stunning- just out of nothing, dribbling laterally through a curtain of players near the half line, doesn't even seem likes he's looking, then BAM, a 15-20 yard laser pass to Alba's feet (who must be applauded for handling it brilliantly).

messi-alba-pass.jpg

lol...love where Ramos is position at that moment.

Neymessi

I just realized that it was Alba who made assist to Suarez. :lol:
What was he doing there anyway?

When the goal was scored,I did not care who gave the assist but then I started thinking who it was.I started narrowing the names down and I just could not get who it was.Turned it was alba lol.The fuck was he doing in that position during an attack?:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans