10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

It's good that Valencia game aside, we won't have many difficult games until 2016 starts. Plenty of time for him to get back in form. Neymar and Suarez already look like they want to help him get back at his best. They both looked specifically for him during the 2nd half vs. Sociedad. Mission accomplished I think.

All I want is an easier opponent in the CL last 16. We had some really bad draws in the last 2 years.

BigBarcaBoy

Come on guys, he has scored 3 goals after being out for a couple of months. The expectations are ridiculously high and the hysteria when he looks almost human is ridiculous

blaugrana1987

Guys, knee injuries are a bitch. They tend to shatter players confidence because they can happen so easily and you are out for long time. I see Messi was very careful today, plus after Roma he didnt train with a team. He will be rested for a week now and Im sure after 2 weeks he will start hitting his real level.

Bran the Greenseer

It's good that Valencia game aside, we won't have many difficult games until 2016 starts. Plenty of time for him to get back in form. Neymar and Suarez already look like they want to help him get back at his best. They both looked specifically for him during the 2nd half vs. Sociedad. Mission accomplished I think.

All I want is an easier opponent in the CL last 16. We had some really bad draws in the last 2 years.

Funny that even though we drew tough opponents last year we breezed past them, I wouldn't mind a tough team in the first round or quarters so that we can be kept on our toes.

serghei

Funny that even though we drew tough opponents last year we breezed past them, I wouldn't mind a tough team in the first round or quarters so that we can be kept on our toes.

Yea, but this time I want an easier team. Back to back season drawing the most difficult teams possible almost, it's too much. I want like Bayern. Shakhtar-like team and Porto in last 16 and quarters, both return legs at home if possible. That would be something like already playing 3 games to win the CL.

silvia

He seemed uncomfortable. Enrique said something like not 100 percent and that means something. He will recover though

FC B

Good game overall I'd say. Had he scored that shot, it would've been the best goal of the game and he came 2 inches short. Amazing player. Just that he needs to accept that he is more valuable as an exceptional creator these days, than as a deadly finisher. That's all.

Not at all. See vs. Bayern first leg at Camp Nou. He is still our best finisher especially in big and very big games. Imo that won't change too soon.

Mitchell1978

Guys, knee injuries are a bitch. They tend to shatter players confidence because they can happen so easily and you are out for long time. I see Messi was very careful today, plus after Roma he didnt train with a team. He will be rested for a week now and Im sure after 2 weeks he will start hitting his real level.

Messi did train with the team normally this week so i don't know what you are on about.

It will take him a couple of games to get back to his very best which is normal after being out for almost 2 months. He did looked active and looking for a goal in the 2e half which is encouraging.

serghei

Not at all. See vs. Bayern first leg at Camp Nou. He is still our best finisher especially in big and very big games. Imo that won't change too soon.

Well, Neymar scored 7 goals in the quarters, semis and final of the CL last season. He already was our best scorer in the most difficult games last season.

silvia

Good game overall I'd say. Had he scored that shot, it would've been the best goal of the game and he came 2 inches short. Amazing player. Just that he needs to accept that he is more valuable as an exceptional creator these days, than as a deadly finisher. That's all.

That sounds something like tata would say

serghei

That sounds something like tata would say

But Tata would be wrong, because he doesn't have Suarez and Neymar that are scoring for fun at the moment. So Messi is not only the best creator in that Arg. team, but also the best finisher and overall scorer. So the best solution for them is to look for Messi a lot on the field, which they don't do nearly as much as they should.

silvia

But Tata would be wrong, because he doesn't have Suarez and Neymar that are scoring for fun at the moment. So Messi is not only the best creator in that Arg. team, but also the best finisher and overall scorer. So the best solution for them is to look for Messi a lot on the field, which they don't do nearly as much as they should.

well, do we need to limit his role to playmaking when you have messi? i don't think so. They just tried to help messi score when it became 3-0 to sociedad.
They won't do it in big games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans