10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Decent game from him, shame about the result. Looked miserable after Rakitic scored not sure what that was about although possibly looking too much into it. Glad he's slowly getting back to his old form again.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Messi-Neymar-Suarez have now scored 32 league goals this season. No team in Spain, Italy and England has scored more. #fcblive

F

Flavia

12345420_1141651082521151_3989417295893198416_n.jpg

Listo para viajar. Un poco grande el pijama pero cómodo.

Ready to fly. Baggy pyjamas but so comfy.

- LIO

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
There's a new cool interview with messi.
He says among other things, to go fuck themselves those in argentina that criticize him for not "showing passion" or running too much.
Exactly the things I'd like to say to the trolls that come here after every bad result.

Jill

There's a new cool interview with messi.
He says among other things, to go fuck themselves those in argentina that criticize him for not "showing passion" or running too much.
Exactly the things I'd like to say to the trolls that come here after every bad result.
It's only part of it:
"I get annoyed when they tell us put in more effort, you don't feel the shirt. We were lucky enough to get to the final of the World Cup and the Copa America and it seems like we didn't do anything. We got to two finals, f*** you," he fired in an interview with TyC Sports .
http://www.*********/en/news/468/international-football/2015/12/13/18312092/for-fs-sake-leo-messi-hits-out-at-critics?ICID=PP_8012

Big sincere interview about everything: Argentina, Barca, his children etc.

Last edited:

silvia

:lol: he used quite a few slangs. what is concha de tu madre Lio!!! :lol: Maybe the interviewer mixed caffeine or alchohol in his drink secretly.
anyway, i love to see him being so honest about his feelings. nice interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans