10 - Lionel Messi - v5

T

TS88

The difference between Ronaldo and Messi is that CR7 has much more determination than Messi and never gives up. When the times are tough like they were today, Messi just walks around and accepts it while CR7 will try his best to try and turn the situation around. I never thought Messi was the best ever, I still believe that is Maradona. We have to accept it, Ronaldo os now better than Messi if we are being completely honest. Ronaldo being 4-1 down in BO and now he is going to surpass tells the story.

Raketa10

Dear Mr. Messi go fuck yourself for walking entire game. I was defending you every single time you were bad, I was claiming you are the God of football but after today you unfortunately proved that you are just human with plenty of flaws and because of that go fuck yourself for being lazy and uninterested. For 30mil per year there is no excuse for this. DISGUISTING!

BarcaOG

Banned
we often wonder how it was that messi lost the 1-4 b'dor advantage he once held over CR. this is why. over the last several years he has done little in the CL knockouts, which matter tremendously. CR scores 2 away at juve...messi does fuck all against roma home and away. i obviously prefer messi but it is due to games like today, of which there have been many in the past few years, that it is increasingly difficult to defend his superiority to neutrals

Jakabor

Doesn't show up when it counts the most in the CL. Bit disappointed. Doesn't perform in the KO stage. Would like him to not be a flat track La Liga bully.

This is kind of match where Ronaldo would have done something to close it out.

Messi will be surpassed in Balon D'Or when Madrid wins the CL again with Ronaldo playing a key role.

ebc_99

Not Messi's fault the team and manager is shit, what was he supposed to do? The defence let in 3 goals the midfield were overrun, Suarez is finished and the only player who could help him was on the bench. 100% Valverde's fault

ASordidGod

Some fans. Jesus. :lol: Love him during the good times only, huh? Look, he was poor. Really poor. And he deserves to be criticised for that. But so does the whole team. To a man we were dreadful. And that's not on Messi. That's on the tactics. That's on Valverde.

JamDav1982

Not Messi's fault the team and manager is shit, what was he supposed to do? The defence let in 3 goals the midfield were overrun, Suarez is finished and the only player who could help him was on the bench. 100% Valverde's fault

Messi was absolutely shite like the rest of them. He walked about and had no impact on the game and that is on him.

Constantly hear how Messi is one man team, does it all etc then he does fuck all and it is evryones elses fault.

Messi was shockingly bad again in CL latter stages.

oggmar

Messi was absolutely shite like the rest of them. He walked about and had no impact on the game and that is on him.

Constantly hear how Messi is one man team, does it all etc then he does fuck all and it is evryones elses fault.

Messi was shockingly bad again in CL latter stages.

Did you not notice how overrun our midfield got? We could barely string 3 passes together all game. Good luck Messi & Suarez

GOAT_SUAREZ

He was terrible and has been for years in UCL KO stages

Home of Barca Fans