10 - Lionel Messi - v5

psb07158

He very nearly got us out of trouble with that run at the end but he scuffed his shot. Anyone blaming him is an idiot. He’s not the young, eager 20 year old who’d run all over the pitch. He needs dynamism around him and the ball into feet to work his magic. There was none of that tonight.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Ever since our last treble Messi performance in Knockout stages is bad or average at best. Quite the contrary to Ronaldo. Something need to be done to change that.

Defeat is not on Messi alone but you have to admit he was terrible like many other players on pitch. Especially today.

JamDav1982

Get on the ball how? Run into midfield and then what? There's no passes to play upfield if we're gonna clog the midfield with even more players. Our midfield is terrible and has to improve for next season, I'd also like us to play attacking football next season.

Get on the ball by moving more dropping to get on it and helping dictate tempo.

Messi was appauling and as bad as anyone.

His team mates let him down.

Let me ask you. Ok Messi has not good a game, but why is it always on Messi, is Suarez rakitic iniesta not top top players?

They were all shit and Messi let them down as much as they let him down.

As greatest ever I think it is fair to expect more than got tonight and have in most recent CL campaigsn. He has gone missing to often.

He can't carry that Barcelona team. It's beyond awful.

No one is expecting him to carry team but to completely dissapear and walk about when seen as best player ever is not good enough.

MessiTBE

Banned
Shut up Messi not to blame. Messi does every game it is impossible to do it every single game!!

Suarez fat boy he must go. Rakitic terrible. Iniesta omg so bad.

Why must Messi do it every single game, no player in history has did it every single game so shut up

fergus90

The greatest of all time but doesn't make him immune from criticism. He shows no desire to get the ball back unless it's directly at his feet.

Couple that with Suarez not tracking back, we get majorly over ran.

Raki13

They were all shit and Messi let them down as much as they let him down.

As greatest ever I think it is fair to expect more than got tonight and have in most recent CL campaigsn. He has gone missing to often.

He had a bad match just like the rest but for anyone who supports this side to come on here and slate him after all the years he has saved this team time after time is fuckin comical

JamDav1982

Shut up Messi not to blame. Messi does every game it is impossible to do it every single game!!

Suarez fat boy he must go. Rakitic terrible. Iniesta omg so bad.

Why must Messi do it every single game, no player in history has did it every single game so shut up

Messi is as much to blame as any of the other players and as worlds best should be at least showing some impact or attempt to impact game instead just disappears as has been norm in CL in recent years.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You can cite so many reasons but the fact of the matter is, when it comes to CL KO games Messi has gone missing and failed to deliver too many times.

That said, he is by far our least problem. We have far too many problems and much more serious ones.

Next year hopefully will be better. As always, visca Barca.

Raki13

The greatest of all time but doesn't make him immune from criticism. He shows no desire to get the ball back unless it's directly at his feet.

Couple that with Suarez not tracking back, we get majorly over ran.

Suarez plays as bad as that 6 games out of 7 and doesn't get the shit Messi gets after one bad game.

clemente

I don't understand what he was supposed to do today? His passing was fine, something was happening every time he got the ball, which was about 3 times this game and he got fauled every time, is he supposed to run through their whole team by himself ignoring the Fazios stomping his legs and score?

What sucks is that I know for a fact that RM will get Roma, Zidane won't be an absolute pathetic bitch and as always will play agressive, and Ronaldo will get a hat-trick at home, and a brace away.

Cool

He gets no excuses, didn’t even try to half ass the game, at times it looked to me like he was not playing football but taking a walk in the park. He gets blamed just like the rest of his teammates bar Stegan.

Unbelievable display from the best player in the world, I’m stunned, absolutely no effort from him at all, unreal, unfucking real, I’m at utter disbelief at what I just witnessed. And, I don’t even feel like studying for my exam tomorrow.

Home of Barca Fans