10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Pedro

La Masia
But thinking positively I doubt Real will win 3rd CL in a row, I think Lpool could win it this year. So if Barca be Invincibles in La liga then i could see Messi winning Ballon D'or. Forget the world cup, Arg or Por won't win it, and the ballon dor wont go to someone other than messi or ronaldo this year, spain won in 2010 , messi still won it. People are forgetting La Liga big time here,

MessiTBE

Banned
Ronaldo has 6 ballon dor we just have to deal with it together. His speech will make me sick probably do suuuu again while looking at Messi

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I don’t blame messi tonight. It’s not like juventus games last year. He wasn’t helped at all, still the end result is the same and he didn’t perform in cl knockout game.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, but your comments suggest that all you care about is Messi´s personal achievements ("Now Ronaldo has 6 ballon dor. This is nightmare nightmare!" lol).
It is a team sport, we win and lose as a team. You can't just say whenever we win it is because of Messi and when we lose it is because of the other 10 players. He is the best player in our team, but this still is not a one man show.

Well said.

Sick and tired of kids spouting about Ronaldo and Balons after Barca lose.

kollegah

He was poor in 2014 as well.

Same invisible performance as Barca lost to Atletico.

I didnt even mention 2014, but in 2015 he showed glimpses again of the 2010-2012 agenda. but yes in 2014 he was also bad against atl.
but imo this was one of his worst cl campaigns. even against chelsea he was quite poor besides his goals

JamDav1982

He runs plenty in final third when Barca has the ball, but the team needs to reach the final third.

That is the point.

Messi if one of his big plus points over Ronaldo is that he is an all round playmaker type needs to drop and do more if ball not reaching him or move more to get on it.

He did none of that and showed nothing at all.

Cule4life

The Culest
Congrats to Ronaldo for his 6th BDO.

Absolutely horrendous tonight. What does he think? That he can just step on the pitch and teams will bow down to him?

Though on the other hand its criminal that we are effectively FC Messi and he isn't allowed an off day lest we get humiliated by freaking Roma.

Afraid we haven't utilized Messi's golden years fully through mismanagement of the team.

He still plays well in big matches occaisonaly like the last couple matches against Madrid and the second leg against Chelsea, but he just can't or isn't in the mood to do it consistently anymore.

Hardly a big game player anymore. Still good enough to singlehandedly win the league for us almost every season, but when the going gets tough in really big matches he disappears all too often.

He's only 30 and looks like a grandpa at times with no hunger left.

A 33 year old Ronaldo with two bum knees is still lighting the CL up and delivering at the most crucial parts of the season. I used to buy in to all that tap-in shit, but he's truly an all time great with an insatiable appetite for success.

Messi just can't be arsed too many nights and while the team around him haven't been great he's been main perpetrator of his legacy's demise.

If Ronaldo passes him in Ballon D'ors all credit to him. I've learnt to respect him over the years, not blindly hate on his anymore like I used to.

Home of Barca Fans