10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Joan

Zincubus has mastered the art. Sometimes he does it that well that you doubt your own ability to comprehend jokes.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think he confused 86 with 82...

Anyway, Sampaoli has to make some changes and bring in some playmakers. He need to drop Di Maria for Pavon and bring in Lo Celso or Banega for Biglia. Preferably Lo Celso since Banega is literally Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

Perhaps he should consider Dybala on the RW too instead of Meza.

TitoTata

Banned
Mario kempes was on the beach sipping margaritas in 86. Though the point still stands. Maradonna didn't do it alone. It's a team game and no one does it alone. He had a fantastic tournament. His hand of god wouldn't stand today though.

Kempes was brilliant in '78 :)

M

MessiCam

I am saying he wont make the runs or change his game. So think he should play where he does.

Yes if you are playing in games like today it is an advantage if run more and try to find space more. Messi wont or cant though.

I don’t get this. You’re saying you want a number 10 to make runs. Who does the providing then with 2 defensive midfielders in behind you, neither of which are capable of providing line breaking passes. It’s the same with Valverde’s Barça... Busquets can but he just doesn’t function right in a double pivot.

Raketa10

What a bunch of ungrateful and pathetic idiots on this forum. People calling him coward, choke etc. Pathetic just pathetic. Without him Barca would have 2 CL and would be an average team in the last decade. Al of you fucking trolls make something of your life befor you can write such disguisting things about a player who brought unbelievable amount of glorious moments to every Barca fan. I am trully disgusted with this forum, not to mention some idiot wrote that he doesnt know how to take a free kick while Ronaldo until yesterday never scored a FK in the WC or Euro. He had 46-0 now he is at 47-1. Bunch of you are not supporters but brainless idiots.

JamDav1982

I don’t get this. You’re saying you want a number 10 to make runs. Who does the providing then with 2 defensive midfielders in behind you, neither of which are capable of providing line breaking passes. It’s the same with Valverde’s Barça... Busquets can but he just doesn’t function right in a double pivot.

I am saying Messi style of not moving more and sharper can make him easier to defend and pick up.

But that is Messi and he wont change.

Even then it was not always like that today and there were occasions Argies had a bit more space to attack and Messi just slowed it all down if on ball or never really made any great moves to get into space if wasnt on ball.

That is Messi and he wont/cant change but folk can still point out when it is frustrating to see and leads to him not being all that effective.

Home of Barca Fans