10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Messi should roam the pitch more and attack from different angles, create overloads on the wings etc. Should occasionally move forward nearer the striker.

Raketa10

I am saying Messi style of not moving more and sharper can make him easier to defend and pick up.

But that is Messi and he wont change.

Even then it was not always like that today and there were occasions Argies had a bit more space to attack and Messi just slowed it all down if on ball or never really made any great moves to get into space if wasnt on ball.

That is Messi and he wont/cant change but folk can still point out when it is frustrating to see and leads to him not being all that effective.

Of course he changed he is in his thirties now. He doesn't have Ronaldo phisicality so it’s understandable.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Your 1982 effort was good though.

He makes wee trolls like that a lot. Pointed them out a few times. Quite subtle so not bad.

I mean that's the last time Kempes played for Argentina so he missed by four years. Dude isn't a troll, he's just delusional.

Joan

Ban for a half a year if I'm wrong. You sport a Mamic avatar for the same period. Deal?

mamic.jpg

Deal as far as I'm concerned, but don't want you to get a ban.

JamDav1982

I mean that's the last time Kempes played for Argentina so he missed by four years. Dude isn't a troll, he's just delusional.

1982 is irrelevant really as Kempes never scored nor did they win it which his comment was in relation to.

Maybe not trolling and just that clueless I suppose.

Of course he changed he is in his thirties now. He doesn't have Ronaldo phisicality so it’s understandable.

Again... I am saying he wont/cant change his game drastically on that side of it.

Joan

Zincubus is like Kevin Spacey in Usual suspects.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Home of Barca Fans