10 - Lionel Messi - V6

FCB1987

Banned
He isn't a Juve fan nor Barca fan, nor any club for that matter, he puts Messi ahead of Barca ffs, a player ahead of a club :lol:

Is it impossible to like Messi and Barcelona? The people who support Messi instead of Barcelona are the ones on here who wanted him to join Manchester City and who always shit on our players to make him look better

Andresito

Staff member
Most goals vs top 6 in England, stolen from Reddit:

Rooney - 54 (141)
Aguero - 43 (71)
Vardy - 32 (54)
Van Persie - 31 (70)
Ronaldo - 28 (70)
Kane - 24 (47)
Messi - 22 (30)

Total-Football

the cucks at old traford are going to boe him whenever he touches the ball like always .. dickriding the guy who used them as a stepping stone. little they know that messi is going to bite them in the ass. no homo

Ripsta

I suspect he'll be on 12 goals by the time both legs are done, hopefully he can get near Penaldo's record, ideally beating it in the final with a hat-trick Vs Juventus.

FCB1987

Banned
I suspect he'll be on 12 goals by the time both legs are done, hopefully he can get near Penaldo's record, ideally beating it in the final with a hat-trick Vs Juventus.

Not playing enough in the group stages probably cost him the chance of breaking it. He only played for around 300/540 minutes

FinBarcelonafan

Havesaks

Yes, crazy stats. But I have a feeling he will rip United to pieces in both legs. 2-4 goals, 2-4 assists. Their team doesnt have any player suited to keep messi out of The game, he will create and score. Only de Gea can prevent him scoring n assisting less with two goat performances. We will slaughter this United team. Mous united would have been way worse in our case

FinBarcelonafan

Yes, crazy stats. But I have a feeling he will rip United to pieces in both legs. 2-4 goals, 2-4 assists. Their team doesnt have any player suited to keep messi out of The game, he will create and score. Only de Gea can prevent him scoring n assisting less with two goat performances. We will slaughter this United team. Mous united would have been way worse in our case

They will park the bus. They don't need one player to hold him.

Havesaks

Dont think they will park the bus at home. They are not suited for that, epscially not under OgS. They will play like us. More or less. Mildly offensive but still pragmatic.

Home of Barca Fans