10 - Lionel Messi - V6

RevoTeller

Leo pull your shit together because this CL campaign is shaping up to be a "now or never" type situation.
It's really up to you now, show them who the boss is.

likeafire

You know what. I’ve stopped worrying about ronaldo now. Seen it before.

He’ll most likely go on to win the cl with Juve and the narrative of Messi vs ronaldo will change into ronaldo being better as won 3 cls with diff teams and 6 ballon dors

But who gives a fook what everyone else thinks. We all know Messi is better, no matter what happens.

Anyone with a football brain knows Messi is the better footballer.

BruceWayne11

He’ll most likely go on to win the cl with Juve and the narrative of Messi vs ronaldo will change into ronaldo being better as won 3 cls with diff teams and 6 ballon dors

But who gives a fook what everyone else thinks. We all know Messi is better, no matter what happens.

Not this year. You can see Messi plays with more intensity in the CL this season. I really believe he will fulfill his promise of bringing the CL back to Barcelona.

Hardy

we all know because we are messi fans, if you think Ronaldo winning his 6th CL (record), with 3 different teams (record), at age of 34 after leaving Real that without him got trashed by team of kids will still considered not greater than Messi for the general audience you are delude af. That would be the ultimate ko to Messi legacy.

likeafire

Not this year. You can see Messi plays with more intensity in the CL this season. I really believe he will fulfill his promise of bringing the CL back to Barcelona.

It’s a tough draw. Would much prefer juves draw. Even if we do get past man united which is no given, the way Liverpool play with their front 3 that’s going to be very tough.

likeafire

we all know because we are messi fans, if you think Ronaldo winning his 6th CL (record), with 3 different teams (record), at age of 34 after leaving Real that without him got trashed by team of kids will still considered not greater than Messi for the general audience you are delude af. That would be the ultimate ko to Messi legacy.

Yep. Don’t forget 6th ballon dor too, another record. It would shatter the Messi vs ronaldo debate.

Ah well. We all know Messi is the goat no matter what.

Marchisio8

Banned
I was really shitting myself after Juve got Ajax. All in all though, I think this is a pretty good draw for Leo and Barca. A path of Ajax then City is probably a bit harder than United and Liverpool.

I bet you didn't feel a thing when Barca draw Untied or even cared, but It's good to see you atleast cared about Messi vs Ronaldo

Why do you even have FCB in your name. Are you a Bayern fan and Messi fan?

FCB1987

Banned
I bet you didn't feel a thing when Barca draw Untied or even cared, but It's good to see you atleast cared about Messi vs Ronaldo

Why do you even have FCB in your name. Are you a Bayern fan and Messi fan?

says the Juve fan following a thread about Messi on a Barcelona forum

messi2140

6racies Xavi
It's truly a shame Juve got drawn on the opposite side. I was legitimately exicted for Messi to knock you Italian farmers out so that you can go hiding like that sewer rat Jair.

KingLeo10

undercover juve fan [MENTION=22956]FCB1987[/MENTION] arguing with an actual juve fan on a messi thread on barcaforum.

giphy.gif

Home of Barca Fans