10 - Lionel Messi - V6

KingLeo10

attachment.php

This performance is underrated by the CL bandwagoners when it comes to big game mentality. We would have been eliminated from la liga with a loss here but a win kept us in till the final day.

This was without Neymar, at the Bernabeu, against a 16/17 Madrid side that had just dominated Carlo's Bayern, and with CR7 in peak form.

Messi took it to Casemiro from THE MIDFIELD, lost a tooth to Marcelo, scored 2 great goals, one of them a walk-off winner in their house.

But you still have folks questioning whether he is a winner or whether he can still dominate big games because of 2 poor effort/bad games v Roma last season. He played lights out v Juve and Chelsea the same season, mind you.

CR7 has the better goal output in CL KOs, no doubt, and he is a player who can decide KO ties more because of the greater variety in his arsenal. But that's where it stops football wise.

Cule4life

The Culest
if he gets rid of the beard we're gonna win the treble again

Come on mate. Thousands of years from now when exoskeleton clad AI enhanced humans find old football photographs and see bearded Messi vs Cronaldo they'll say "who in their right mind thought this fairy was equal to this supreme alpha" :pep:

ronniecro

Yesterday the English media ( BBC;Sky;BT) kept talking about CR hattrick all day and how he's a big game player yet today nothing said about Messi .

that tells me two things,two goals and two assists in single match from leo is now considered like it's something so normal that it's not even worth mentioning,like having one assist in basketball game. other thing is that cr is still favoured by the media and most of neutral fans

Pedro

La Masia
Let's hope Leo scores vs. Man Utd

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

Leo returns to Old Trafford in a competitive game in over a decade

The Draw is aligned for Barca v Juve Final

Last edited:

Hardy

everything less than 4 goals aggregate will be extremely disappointing. Let's hope Messi realizes that he is scoreless in the QF since the paleolithic

FCB1987

Banned
I was really shitting myself after Juve got Ajax. All in all though, I think this is a pretty good draw for Leo and Barca. A path of Ajax then City is probably a bit harder than United and Liverpool.

CatalinR10

I was really shitting myself after Juve got Ajax. All in all though, I think this is a pretty good draw for Leo and Barca. A path of Ajax then City is probably a bit harder than United and Liverpool.

Doesn't matter , either CR eats everyone alive or teams suddenly score own goals just so that CR wins the CL again.

You can't beat black magic.

It's like when Littlefinger tried to play the game of thrones with Bran.

Absolutelly impossible.

BruceWayne11

Doesn't matter , either CR eats everyone alive or teams suddenly score own goals just so that CR wins the CL again.

Absolutelly impossible.

Good then that Littlefinger faked his own death and will come back at the end to assassinate the Night King with his valyrian dagger, as he is Azor Ahai. We'll do the same and take the CL.

Last edited:

LMTR14

Absolutelly impossible.

no spoilers asshole!

Home of Barca Fans