10 - Lionel Messi - V6

booge

i'll tell you right now. if messi stayed down clutching his head when that defender grabs his head down. it would have gone to VAR

the fact messi got up and retaliated saves Liverpool for a red card. this gamewould have been over after 2 minutes if Messi had done gamesmanship.

This is where you have to be cunning to win. some would say cheat. well barcelona did it in the past and won. busquets used to cheat like that.

messi should have stayed down. it would have been instant red for violent conduct.

BusiTheKing

Man, WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT MESSI BALON DOR.?

OUR team got smashed and people are wondering about individual awards?Wtf?

This is part of the problem. The last manager to stand up to Messi won a treble. When he became soft we went downhill quick.

Honestly, I find myself caring somewhat about this. We didn't deserve to be in that CL final. Could chose to be angry at the team or Valverde, but I've been that all season. Now, I'm just relieved that it finally looks like changes could happen. I don't think we deserve any trophies as a team. The only trophy that's truly deserved is an individual one, and that's for Messi. He's spent this season making up for a mediocre team and got nothing in return. Just give him something, please.

johantenenbaum

Honestly, I find myself caring somewhat about this. We didn't deserve to be in that CL final. Could chose to be angry at the team or Valverde, but I've been that all season. Now, I'm just relieved that it finally looks like changes could happen. I don't think we deserve any trophies as a team. The only trophy that's truly deserved is an individual one, and that's for Messi. He's spent this season making up for a mediocre team and got nothing in return. Just give him something, please.

100% agreed. I feel deeply sorry for Leo. Only Leo. I don't care about Barça anymore cuz club doesn't care enough about him either. We have the best player ever and club only relies on him. What a shame.

Devils

Y’all think he’s going to say something in the next few days?

He can’t go stay silent like he did in the past now that he is the captain.

Ripsta

He seems to be getting the full brunt of the blame on many media outlets. Ballon d'Or gone just like that. Again, if he had an ounce of sense he'd move to a club on the rise in Europe to end the twilight of career on a high.

Also, who still thinks it's good to rest him if the fucker still refuses to run? He might have created the chances last night but his workrate was an absolute disgrace. The amount of time he just let players run past him or get their head up to look for a pass was scandalous.

Valverde has shit massively on his legacy after the last two seasons, doesn't matter well Messi plays, he's in an internal comparison with Ronaldo, a player who would never have let that happen last night.

Ripsta

Deserves it, he's lauded when he plays well, but if he can't be bothered to put the effort in when his team are clearly struggling to contain the opposition, and after resting the previous game, then he deserves the critism too.

Sadly he won't change. All the talent in the world but he's got the energy levels of a 70 year old man.

Raki13

Deserves it, he's lauded when he plays well, but if he can't be bothered to put the effort in when his team are clearly struggling to contain the opposition, and after resting the previous game, then he deserves the critism too.

Sadly he won't change. All the talent in the world but he's got the energy levels of a 70 year old man.

You are a disgrace and i dont understand why you come on here. Did you actually watch that last night ? The guy had 4 on him every time he touched the ball because Kloss knows if you stop him Barcelona are nothing. He was easily our biggest threat last night , none of the blame should be anywhere near him.

SG-7

Dude...did you only start watching him play like 2 seasons ago?? He's always been like this. He has stamina issues if you havent figured that out already. When he could press he did. Fuck man he dribbled through the entire liverpools midfield and defence countless times today. He cant press and dribble, thats not his game and will never will be.

How about instead blame the fucktards in the team that miss the golden chances he set up to close this game out??

He seems to be getting the full brunt of the blame on many media outlets. Ballon d'Or gone just like that. Again, if he had an ounce of sense he'd move to a club on the rise in Europe to end the twilight of career on a high.

Also, who still thinks it's good to rest him if the fucker still refuses to run? He might have created the chances last night but his workrate was an absolute disgrace. The amount of time he just let players run past him or get their head up to look for a pass was scandalous.

Valverde has shit massively on his legacy after the last two seasons, doesn't matter well Messi plays, he's in an internal comparison with Ronaldo, a player who would never have let that happen last night.

Instead he let it happen at home to Ajax, and at home vs Juventus before the Madrid bought ref stepped in to give him his penaldo to glory.

SG-7

You are a disgrace and i dont understand why you come on here. Did you actually watch that last night ? The guy had 4 on him every time he touched the ball because Kloss knows if you stop him Barcelona are nothing. He was easily our biggest threat last night , none of the blame should be anywhere near him.

Que the fucking trolls man. Hate this forum sometimes. Literally him and vidal were the only players i could respect from yesterdays game. And ter stegen to an extent as he made some great saves.

Raketa10

jesus the amount of shitting on him all over the internet is unbearable

Who is shitting in him? He was by far the best player in the world this year. Even yesterday he was the only one who created something. Only true clowns can shit on him.

clemente

Just realized it probably affects his balon dor. Van Djik literally might get it, disgrace of a team he is in, spineless.

Que the fucking trolls man. Hate this forum sometimes. Literally him and vidal were the only players i could respect from yesterdays game. And ter stegen to an extent as he made some great saves.

All the undercover Ronaldo fanboys come out on days like this. They are so obvious to spot too, really surprised they are not banned.

Home of Barca Fans