10 - Lionel Messi - V6

ronniecro

Who is shitting in him? He was by far the best player in the world this year. Even yesterday he was the only one who created something. Only true clowns can shit on him.

idiots don't care about this,wherever i look everyone is ripping him apart. it's truly infuriating how unobjective everyone is,from journalists to neutral fans. no one talks about liverpools amazing game and tactics to neutralize him,instead you have standard idiotic comments how invisible he was and how he didn't do anything,even though you'd had to be blind to not see he was the only one who created something yesterday

JackaL

When I read this thread here I consistently question the mental age of lots of users. Seriously, fuck the ballon d'Or. In any given year, there is no better footballer than Messi, everybody knows that, so why still think this is important? I'd rather have 5 more CLs then Messi having 5 Ballon D'Ors.

who cares about the balon dor, they showed over the last few years it just a popularity contest. im sure messi would trade all 5 of his balon dors if it ment he turn around the result from last night

Hardy

I didn't sleep at all tonight, can't even imagine how devastated he is, and next month he'll get another huge blow with NT, another massive shitstorm from Argentinians that already can't see him. Messi will start next season in the worst possible way, right now I really don't care about balon d'or, there is something more worrying, this streak of heartbreaking def. could definitely affect him: the fire, the passion, the motivation will still there? I really don't know, let's be clear, this is the most wasted season ever for an all time great.

Flavius

Kind of shit having won 2 doubles in 2 years and still feel it was 2 disastrous seasons...which is not, but that.s the feel right now.

underoath

Banned
Kind of shit having won 2 doubles in 2 years and still feel it was 2 disastrous seasons...which is not, but that.s the feel right now.

Domestic double in two consecutive years. Cmon people shouldn't be overreacting, yeah Barca lose a BIG chance but that's how the way it goes. Imagine social media reaction at the hight of Barca greatest squad that lose too other teams. Forum will ask for Pep head :lol:

RevoTeller

I am very VERY sad for him.
This year he didn't deserve this humiliation for what he has done.

He has been the best player in the world by far, head and shoulders above the rest since september.
He carried this shitstorm of a team up to the semifinals and a potential treble all by himself.
And now, every POS out there is shitting on him for one game, forgetting all he has done in the previous 50.

Also yesterday, he didn't score but he provided every single occasion that this pathetic shit of a team had during the game.
And fuck off also with the "work rate and attitude" comments: laste year it might have been true, but not this year.
This year Messi gave it all and literally carried A FUCKING FINISHED TEAM way beyond its possibilities.

His only GREAT fault is to be friend off the pitch with some of the POS that on the pitch are destroying the level ad the image of this team.

henias

Look at the audacity of the media, Leo bearing the brunt of the blame again. No one talks about Valverde because he hides behind Messi, with a personality of a plastic bag no one seem to find him responsible, yet someone with a monstrous 12 damn goals in the competition and 33 goals in the league, best player among the rest yesterday night needs to be crucified. This is what happens when Messi gives his all for Barca, and this is what he gets in return.

booge

theres been so many humiliations for messi in these last 5-6 years. strange

cant ever get a good run of domination

ronniecro

what i want to see in our next match is full support of whole stadium for him,i think there's no one who is more devastated than him right now

Home of Barca Fans