10 - Lionel Messi - V6

neo_wolf

I dont think leo will play another league game this season, he will play copa final.
If we win copa final its going to be a really sad site watching him lift the trophy, he will look disgusted and sad doing it. Something messi doesnt know how to do is hide his emotions, we all know that.

sickstar

Ive said in the other thread, that i'll have a week off posting here, but cant stand it.
What messi lost last night is his deadliness. But his first shot on goal nearly made it 1-1.

About the work rate, i believe i remember seeing him chasing liverpool defenders. Perhaps not only once. Which blind man said this ?

Messigician

the Argentine has grown frustrated with Ernesto Valverde at the helm and has asked Barcelona to sack him following the season,*as per Diario GOL.

Hardy

Lionel Messi broke down in tears after his dream of winning the Champions League for a fifth time with Barcelona collapsed against Liverpool.

The Argentina international was inconsolable in the Barcelona dressing room following the 4-0 defeat at Anfield.
Reports in the Spanish media have claimed that, on his eventual arrival at the airport, Messi was involved in an angry confrontation with a group of Barcelona supporters furious at their team’s latest collapse in the Champions League

Messigician

Mourinho: "That 4th goal, if you see that in an U14 or U15 match you would say the kids have no mentality to play football. To concede that goal really shows you a state of mind! How to justify that is very difficult. I'd like to see Valverde explain that." [bein]

Ripsta

Sorry, this will be unpopular, but he needs to leave. He's far too good to waste his remaining years here trying to carry the club forward. It would also be a great time for him to shut everyone else up on how he can't do it in other leagues.

... Unless Valverde fucks off and a big clearout happens in the summer of course.

underoath

Banned
Valverde is part of the blame, but the players are the one who fumble and play at their worst. It's not the tactics why Alba played like an ass. It's not Valverds tactics why the 4th goal happened.

underoath

Banned
Lionel Messi broke down in tears after his dream of winning the Champions League for a fifth time with Barcelona collapsed against Liverpool.

The Argentina international was inconsolable in the Barcelona dressing room following the 4-0 defeat at Anfield.
Reports in the Spanish media have claimed that, on his eventual arrival at the airport, Messi was involved in an angry confrontation with a group of Barcelona supporters furious at their team’s latest collapse in the Champions League

Maybe some of r/barca and Barcaforum posters who acts like managers :lol:

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I'm sorry but Messi and the seniors brought this on themselves. They want a cuck coach and back him they'll get the blame when something goes wrong whether it's right or wrong.
What doesn't help is the Coutinho Suarez Messi relationship which means we have to carry 3 low work rate players which just isn't viable against elite teams.
When it mattered he couldn't deliver because its not a team it's fc Messi with 10 other drop kicks.

So let me get this right, Barca fans confronted Messi whilst cuckolding any team that disrespects them and cuckolding Ronaldo. Pfft terrible fanbase - deserve everything they get - including this defeat.

Dinho10

Leo love this club and city too much but I leave if I was him. He won everything and broke all records but it is sad to see his legacy tarnish by moron coaches, shit players, and idiot fans. He has nothing left to prove so maybe he follow CR footstep by moving to Italy or reunite with Pep in England.

Messigician

Ban these two trolling clowns [MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION]

Junior members signed up just to take the piss out of our heartbreaking defeat

Home of Barca Fans