10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Centauri B

Perhaps it wasn't an idiotic move by him...
Maybe spending almost a month with Valverde, he realized that for his own specific character, Barca will not be a good team anymore.
Had he thought of that, he would be damn right about it.

He plays in a team which plays nice attacking football, with very good players around him, no silly politics just endless money there.
I watch each and every PSG game nowadays, with a few exceptions it's better to watch than Barca - apart from Messi.
Neymar was brilliant yesterday for instance, besides scoring he gave fantastic balls to everyone, and he has just returned from a long injury two weeks ago...

I know that PSG are very good, but if he stayed with us, he could have won at least one CL. EV or no EV.

Mind you, he can win it with PSG as well.

George_Costanza

I know that PSG are very good, but if he stayed with us, he could have won at least one CL. EV or no EV.

Mind you, he can win it with PSG as well.

Not really, we need a good manager to win the UCL.

We all laughed at Neymar when he moved to PSG but the truth is he is making more money without missing anything in Barcelona. We have actually regressed in UCL, sure we have reached the Semis but we got the biggest embarrassment in our history.

Havesaks

We all laughed at Neymar when he moved to PSG but the truth is he is making more money without missing anything in Barcelona. We have actually regressed in UCL, sure we have reached the Semis but we got the biggest embarrassment in our history.

cazorla-logic:
Money makes one happy.
Neymar has a lot of money.
Neymar must be a lot happy.

Centauri B

With Neymar in the team, we would now be in the final. Neymar is no Dembele/Coutinho/Suarez/Alba/Vidal. He would have scored at least one of Messi's balls. Neymar would also be able to create for Messi.

Pedro

La Masia
With Neymar in the team, we would now be in the final. Neymar is no Dembele/Coutinho/Suarez/Alba/Vidal. He would have scored at least one of Messi's balls. Neymar would also be able to create for Messi.

Yep, people on here were happy when Neymar was leaving, to the point of celebrating it, and now look what's happened.

FCBfan22

MSN wouldn't work this year. I said before that MSN depended on Suarez scoring a lot. Look at him this year. At times he couldn't score for shit, is slow and doesn't stay in the box. He also played the season injured.

M?N would work with a striker in great form, which Suarez isn't.

johantenenbaum

MSN wouldn't work this year. I said before that MSN depended on Suarez scoring a lot. Look at him this year. At times he couldn't score for shit, is slow and doesn't stay in the box. He also played the season injured.

Suarez played great when Leo was injured for more than a month. But then apparently he got injured and played. We should've brought a challenging striker. But this board brought Prince instead. And Valverde didn't rest him. I can't believe how awful this guy is. He condones players bad forms, doesn't consider to use other players and doesn't even think something different. If it's up to Valverde he would play with his precious 11 every single game, in and out. It's pure cancer. We need a challenging coach who challenges this comfort zoned player group.

Potroh

True.
But also no MSN would work without an Iniesta, or any other midfielder able to create.

snowy

If I'm a rising Chicken Little super talent, but haven't earned my wings yet, no way I'd join with Valv in charge. Just too risky. He'd prob have me sit on the bench and warm the eggs all day rather than let me spread my wings and do the cocorico dance. One thing Tuchel did even before the season started was have a long talk with Ney (think I read somewhere it was 2 hrs+) where he discussed his vision and shared his expectations. But he also did the same with Diaby and Kehrer as far as I've read. Wouldn't surprise me if has regular individual sessions with each of his players.

CatalinR10

Let's hope Messi scores vs Getafe to secure his golden boot.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=22956]FCB1987[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16751]Devils[/MENTION]

The reason why Argentina is doing so bad is: Argentina team is pure shit.

The reason why we are doing bad in the CL is: The board is pure shit - No, we have not become Argentina. We actually do have much better team. Just that the board and as a result the manager are completely incompetent which is resulting in our CL failure

If you look at my comment, I'm blaming the board.

Like why are they buying a player that plays like xavi aka Arthur?
Why do we need another xavi?
I bet you they are looking for the next Jordi Alba.
They keep living in the past and rejecting good players simply cause they are not xavi or Jordi Alba looking enough.
Watching wolves vs Liverpool confirms that our team is overrated.
Watching Spanish teams get destroyed in Europe confirms that our team won la liga b.c every team in it is pure c.ra.p

Home of Barca Fans