10 - Lionel Messi - V6

raedkuwait

ok here it goes, i have to say this , if EV stays, that means messi is in agreement with that, and as much as i loved messi, all this love will turn to hate, and maybe more fans of him will feel like me, and i hope we sell him cause he is selfish and care about his friends player, more than the club and us fans. any one will think the same!?

underoath

Banned
:lol: You guys think he's Thanos that can snap finger and they're gone. That's out of Messi character, he's not Cristiano or LeBron that will do a blame game. He's a team player not some kind of self centered selfish whining b*tch.

underoath

Banned
ok here it goes, i have to say this , if EV stays, that means messi is in agreement with that, and as much as i loved messi, all this love will turn to hate, and maybe more fans of him will feel like me, and i hope we sell him cause he is selfish and care about his friends player, more than the club and us fans. any one will think the same!?

"Angry Barcelona fans hurl insults at Lionel Messi at airport following UCL exit"

I bet you're one of them :lol:

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
so guys you are saying that players have let down Messi and this loss wasn't messi's fault etc.. ok. Who would you replace in this team and with what players ? don't come up with a inferior lineup...

raedkuwait

i love barca more, and he is not acting as such when he is not doing any thing, and in love with his freinds more, my son was crying after this loss, and yess am fucking angry

sickstar

[MENTION=1289]Raed[/MENTION]
There's two term, i suggest you read one or two about it.

1. Out of Character
2. Media game / media play (whatever term it was)

I agree three or four players must go. The decision is not easy. But i finally agree EV must be replaced, just dont mention messi everytime we are discussing replacing EV. Discuss barto instead.

EV has been splendid in games where the opponent doesn't make radical changes/ quick thinking. After liverpool, i saw him as slow reactive and making errors like when taking out vidal.

Just saw the lineup again, middle, from left to right: cou, raki, busi, vidal. How could it be like this.
I mean 4-4-2 is okay, but as we can see in camp nou, vidal was impregnable on the left side, not right. And lining up cou with alba is simply asking for trouble.

It should be: vidal, arthur, busquet, raki (rakitic could play well as right winger too, saw him making a goal from enemy's left flank the other day).

Last edited:

Benzema10

you may think I'm crazy but Barcelona's problem is Lionel Messi, without him the team would play better and differently(with different players) and with a real plan.

Messi does the job of 2-3 players when he plays, he is too good so nobody will say how bad the team is. Players basically want to pass the ball to Messi so he can do the job. Messi made it this way. And as long as Messi is there this will remain problematic for Barca no matter who joins the team.

FCB1987

Banned
so guys you are saying that players have let down Messi and this loss wasn't messi's fault etc.. ok. Who would you replace in this team and with what players ? don't come up with a inferior lineup...

Ter Stegen

Cancelo
De Ligt
Lenglet
Alba

De Jong
Ndombele
Arthur

Dembele
Messi
Griezmann/Hazard

Last edited:

Messigician

Messi has finally shaved bad luck beard after recent heartbreak for what seems to be for good. He hasn't won champions league since he grew it.

Lets hope this time the beard stays off for next season and beyond

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1557629380407.jpg
    FB_IMG_1557629380407.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 15

Benzema10

Ter Stegen

Cancelo
De Ligt
Lenglet
Alba

De Jong
Ndombele
Arthur

Dembele
Messi
Griezmann/Hazard

not bad but you need Piqué and Busquets next ssn. Busquets Ndombele De Jong trio would be a good mid. Hazard is a good choice imo, he would perfectly fit Barca.

henias

you may think I'm crazy but Barcelona's problem is Lionel Messi, without him the team would play better and differently(with different players) and with a real plan.

Messi does the job of 2-3 players when he plays, he is too good so nobody will say how bad the team is. Players basically want to pass the ball to Messi so he can do the job. Messi made it this way. And as long as Messi is there this will remain problematic for Barca no matter who joins the team.

Nah, Barcelona constantly needs Messi to sub on to save their ass.

Only problem I dont like about Messi is that he is not using his power to make changes, instead he listens to his fellow cancerous friends like Suarez and Pique. He could be doing much more, but it seems like he just doesnt care about his legacy nor the club's future.

Arizona Scott

Messi is why barca has has a chance each year for the cl, why they had a fighting chance vs a team like liverpool or city, and why barca is dominating domestically in a country with Real Madrid also there.

However for barca to be slam dunk the best in the world they need a better manager and at least a little more pace/physicality sprinkled in the squad.

Home of Barca Fans