11/12 Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-3

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Congrats on the win folks
battle is lost but not the war ;)

In short my two cents of the game , Jose screwed it up big time with Coentrao playing at the RB .. really ?? really ? you play him as a RB for the first time in the clasico !!!?? playing with 2 attacking fullbacks !! ..the idiot was involved in practically all goals...
second point CR..seriously fuck off u big choker for all the arrogance he transmit he is knows he is second class whenever he meets Barca.. we could have wrapped it early in the first half and again when we went 2-1 down..i wished Jose would have taken him out he was clearly psyched out of the game

MOM for Real is clearly Benzema who did all what a striker can do in a football game.. he was a headache for Barca throughout the game.. respect

Totally Agree with you, Ronaldo should av been subbed off and Benzema was your best player.
Di Maria was lively too.

All in all it was a weird game, both teams were not at their best.
Esp Barca, We know we can play much much better than that.

but what is your thought about the last 25 mins. I thought that Barca never tried that hard in them, with Iniesta being the only exception. Even Messi was just passing the ball sideways, We just opted to pass the time out whereas, Madrid turned to "Damage Limitation" Specially in the last 15 mins. I think we could have scored 1-2 goals more had we tried to in the last 25 mins, because there were many gaps, but we never went for it.

Beast

The Observer
From Barca side the first goal brought them lots of calamity while Cristiano miss brought lots of nervousness , building a tactic around a player who can by psyched out has it's downfall , when Messi is not in his best he stay away and throw in those deadly passes..i've seen CR do it once in the Supercup first leg.. yesterday he was desperately looking for a goal only showed in the two easy misses and the absurd freekick's .. it's a self motivation /self assurance thing
some players got psyched out from the game like Marcelo who felt complete responsibility after the game * you can see it when he passed the ball out a minute later and ventured ahead with no clear direction *.. we needed a goal to return to the game which could have happened with CR header when we were 2-1 down
I think our best bet in the coming clasico is losing CR for an injury . Barca change came from scoring (calmed them down ) than half time talk from Pep and the very experienced Puyol-Xavi.. by time you gained more confidence ..as for why you didn't go forward we've seen it 3 times this year .. with the high pressure applied Barca game flow and building gets disrupted .. this is a team build not to lose the ball first and foremost so more sideways passing where seen than forward passing

Baudie

A very nice and almost easy 3 points. Atleast in the last 25 mins. Before that Real Madrid had a fair chance of getting a nice result. If CR had scored to 2-0 or passed the ball to Maria, which Abidal tryed to close, then it would be a mountain to climb. Also the huge missed chance for CR for a 2-2 was important.

We got an easy game because they pushed forward and didn't scare our defence. We got space to play our game after Xavi's goal. The Don is amazing and it's almost unfair that our midfield is so much better. They can pass and move so quickly and find eachother like nobody else. Also the way Guardiola changed tactics several times during the match without any confusion. A real masterpiece. He shows a hole new level of coaching, and how to play against that? It did cost points against Valencia as I see it, but worked brilliantly last night.

Mourinho needs Pepe as CDM vs us because our players are a little scared of him (because he IS crazy), but then they need an extra class defender. I'm danish so I think a player like Agger would fit nice for them. I hope it will never happen and that our team will continue to shine.

This FCB team is so much better than any team in the past, and those hard years from when Laudrup and later Figo changed to Real Madrid - are nothing compared to the brilliance this amazing team, this current FC BARCELONA. Gotta love winning with this style and passion.

/Baudie

Ken_rosseneri

Come on. Mourinho is a clever coach. He's not going to praise Barca, no matter what. His players must be traumatised enough by Barca now anyway. I swear, I think I've seen Xabi Alonso cry at the end of the game. Have you seen his reaction to our third goal? Complete disbelief: "This shit is happening again and again and again ..." I even felt sorry for Xabi. :(

i thought it was only me that saw that!! even when Barca scored the 2nd goal, ronaldo reacted somewhat sad!! Coentrao has just started to experience this!! This has just started.

Clks

"Mourinho is the first coach in the history of Real Madrid not to win any of his first 4 home games vs Barcelona"

At least he is breaking club records

:lol:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
377351_282521541793384_100001066209711_810673_2065876484_n.jpg

Money well spent...

is it only me or Cesc's hair is actually more tolerable? :p

2cfr29h.jpg

I freaking love this team so much ...so proud of them!

Busi and Messi :wub:

Last edited:

i_bleed_blaugrana

i would like to bring to attention this post that i posted after we lost to Getafe:

"@Maria

to be honest, we haven't been in top form for the last month and this has been the only loss we have suffered. i mean, i was not terribly impressed with our display against milan and we still got the win so IMO, we have been grinding out results even though we haven't been playing at our premier best. which is why i think getafe will be a wake up call for us and will reignite a fire under our asses and get us remotivated and then we will start seeing our performance elevate and you will start seeing 8-nil thrashings of teams like we did against osasuna right at the beginning of the season. however, one thing that is certain is that the game at the bernabeu is a must win for us. a tie will do us little good, and while numerically it would still be possible for us to claw back (6 point leads arent insurmountable), psychologically it would boost Madrid and we personally would start to lose morale. if we lose, then the league is over and we need to worry about keeping a hold of 2nd place. but i think our best starting XI is still better than Madrid's starting XI and i think we can beat Madrid. these next two games against Rayo and Levante are very important for us in getting our confidence back. both are at the camp nou and with the fans backing them, if we can get some big wins against them both and come into the bernabeu with our confidence back yet motivated, we can get the win and close down on Madrid.

Have faith and confidence in our boys people! We can TOTALLY pull this back from the fire, we have tremendous heart (remain a certain game at Stamford Bridge?) and I think it will start when we win at the bernabeu. VISCA EL BARCA! "

hate to say i told you so...but haha :)

visca el barca

X

xaviniesta

Congrats on the win folks
battle is lost but not the war ;)

In short my two cents of the game , Jose screwed it up big time with Coentrao playing at the RB .. really ?? really ? you play him as a RB for the first time in the clasico !!!?? playing with 2 attacking fullbacks !! ..the idiot was involved in practically all goals...
second point CR..seriously fuck off u big choker for all the arrogance he transmit he is knows he is second class whenever he meets Barca.. we could have wrapped it early in the first half and again when we went 2-1 down..i wished Jose would have taken him out he was clearly psyched out of the game

MOM for Real is clearly Benzema who did all what a striker can do in a football game.. he was a headache for Barca throughout the game.. respect

as much as i understand this case was that mourinho was expecting villa/alexis on the wing. he wanted to put a left footed player there so that he can defend them from cutting inside which they usually do. but nor alexis or villa played on the wing and iniesta was our widest player who played more in the midfield. hiddink used bosingwa in 2008/09 against messi and did pretty well and benitez has also used arbeloa on the left to stop messi. and caceres on the copa america. that was the idea i guess and in general i think he did pretty well but still at least 2 goals were his fault. the first one he obviously didn't know shit about offside trap and the last goal he couldn't compete with cesc and lost the battle.

Beast

The Observer
You a put a left footed FB not a left footed attacking full back if u want to pull that.. Coentrao would have been more suited in the midfield and throwing lass as a RB like he did the games leading to the classico IMO

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Gio has hit it on the head, as usual...I think it was mentioned elsewhere in the thread but I have no doubt that Callejon would be a stronger performer in Clasicos than CR...No doubt...But, hey, they chose not to stick with their cantera

i_bleed_blaugrana

ray hudson commentary :D

AWESOME POST!!! RAY HUDSON FTW!!

-0:55, take a look at Puyol here! that's why he is our captain and that is why he is irreplaceable for this team. after giving up a really demoralizing goal, whats the first thing you see him do, motivating, trying to get us to get our game up and get refocused. gotta love this guy.

*side note to those who say Xavi's goal was complete luck: granted, and Benzema's wasn't?

-3:03, lol take a look at this epic fail from our favorite Portuguese haha. little concerned at how Abidal froze there though, he should have at least jumped out to close down the shot and try and block it.

-3:50-3:57, not sure which one was the best: Messi's great run, Asexis sexy finish or Hudson's GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! lol

-6:13, if you take a look at the trajectory of where that shot was going, i still think it would have given Casillas a lot of trouble. Had Marcelo not deflected it, it still would have been on target and that would have been a tough shot for Casillas to get down to.

-7:27, laugh at ronaldo's fail take two haha.

-7:49, just soak in the beauty haha. someone called that "Fabregas would score a legendary goal at the Bernebau" good call lol.

-8:42, heart goes out to Xabi Alonso. Class act he is, him, Benzema, Ozil and Kaka are the only Madrid players I have any admiration/respect for. You picked the wrong team in Spain to play for, guys haha.

-10:10-10:41, :worthy: Xaviniesta!

-10:49-End, :dance::dance::flagvl8::flagvl8::barca scarf::barca scarf:

Home of Barca Fans